ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sophia20

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:16 am

Pathetic! How hypocritical of you telling me to get my facts right before I hav a bash at others?? And what were u doin???? Were u being nyc to her???
If u feel like u have to defend yourself then obviously u must have said something wrong!!
I'm not gonna bother going thru all your posts to prove ur point!
Why don't u look at ur posts??
" thank you for spoiling my mood"??? Wtf was that about?? Lol
"You have transformed it in to some help line desk"??? Tell me u didn't say tht!?
We all ask questions but u singled her out to have a dig! And by u saying this is for timelines only, ur the one acting like u own the forum!

Yeh she might have said tht but u were no better!!
I'm guessing she's young!

Now ur just being silly she didn't say tht to me! What order do u read the posts in!!! Lol

Lol u get more pathtic by the post!!
No ones making assumptions its written in the forum wht n how u came across and in the end how much u upset her!! Thts bullying! And this ain't the first time thts happened!

Look how much its bothered u what I said in previous post lol degrees?? Plz!
How about u learn to tell truth? :roll:

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:23 am

BTW looks like u like to share ur attitude more than experience!

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:27 am

It is not a court where I feel the need to defend myself. Answering "useless" trolls is not defending it is something called as "replying", look closely and you will find there is only one option "REPLY" it is not called "DEFEND".

Your use of language "wtf" and so on, shows your level of knowledge and all the great things you bring to public forums. I dont use language neither would i reply to "useless" and "rude" accronyms.

Hypocrytical is the approach you have just used, by saying YOU will NOT go through my posts and straight after that line contradicting yourself by QUOTING my posts.

I told you before as well DONT ASSUME, you have just again assumed that "May be she is young", you forgot she is married also.

Nope it was informative for you @ Degree. As you alongside her seem to be portraying that EVERYONE ELSE is UNEDUCATED. While as we can all see from your use of "WTF" and spelling You as "u", You are/You're @ "ur" shows your level of education.

Ah, this last bit about ATTITUDE. your choice of word clearly states, who is showing what. :)

PS: This is a last response to your troll, as I would not fall down to your level and continue this. Will keep it to TIMELINE ONLY.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:45 am

Did u go and read the dictionary to bring it up to my level? :)

Trust me u will never reach my level!!!

Once again defending yourself and picking out typos to show how smart u are?
U don't use tht language yet ur very clever in putting others down!

And so what we are all married and come here for help but that bothered u!

language and spelling doesn't show how educated u are, its HOW YOU TREAT OTHERS!

And the trolls were u guys! Bullying her!

Just shows what u are!

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:39 am

sophia20 wrote:BTW looks like u like to share ur attitude more than experience!
We are all young here but the way you are belittling People and talking down at us like a budi u seem like a 50 years old, no wonder u been on this forum for 2 years asking the same bullshit questions, lookin at ur post history u have done nothing but asked stupid questions non stop just like gucci does so shut your mouth and get a professional solicitor
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 am

roger354 wrote:
We are all young here but the way you are belittling People and talking down at us like a budi u seem like a 50 years old, no wonder u been on this forum for 2 years asking the same bullshit questions, lookin at ur post history u have done nothing but asked stupid questions non stop just like gucci does so shut your mouth and get a professional solicitor
I've been reading this thread over the last few days, and the posts by some members are just plain bullying. I've wouldn't put it past the admin team closing this thread really soon.

As for asking for advice, even though it's a timeline thread members have been asking for advice on the visa process right from the start, so there's no point saying its a timeline thread. Go back over 300 pages and you will see members asking for advice back then, so don't complain now.

I've noticed that people who have submitted their application are treating other members who are going to apply differently.

Take a chill pill guys!

By the way I have notified forum moderators and they will be monitoring this thread and will take any necessary action. BE WARNED!

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:53 am

Another form of bullying is warning. I will be notifying mods too. In the end as the title says TIMELINE ONLY. People should adhere to guildlines. Why dont they discuss questions/help/answers in different threads or create new thread, if there is something new to be discussed.

Everyone is chilled long as guidelines are met. No one is treating anyone differently. Purpose of this thread is when people submit their applications, they can track the timeline as BHC or HGS, only contact you when necessary. People come here to seek information on Timelines, to see who has received response and where BHC is currently processing as you would know after submitting the application there is no constant status updates provided thus users come and use this thread to help their anxiety.

Information about complete APPLICATION PROCESS is provided by BHC, is available on UKBA and UK GOV website. All appendixes and forms are available there. IF People can use this thread, i am sure they can use google to do quick search on different requirements.

There is another thread (related to Pakistan) that got closed in 2012 due to member's deviating from ORIGINAL TOPIC and starting their own chit/chat. There is Instant Message option in the forum so members can discuss those matters there, there is also a FACEBOOK link made by the moderators for questions and help regarding Visa process, despite having all this, why clutter This particular thread. As many users have helped eachother, they are willing to help again in appropriate places. If you read few dozen pages back you will find out who started bullying by plain asking questions aggressively! This thread I am sure is NOT for IMMIGRATION ADVICE
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:24 pm

Hey everyone I'm just back to say please don't argue on hier !
I don't know if I'm wrong or anyone else is wrong but ill be the bigger person and apologise so yeah sorry guys

Yep I understand this is a timeline only however before I joined this forum I was just reading posts on hier and assumed this would help answer any other questions and it actually did

I just want to put the past posts behind and I will Insha'Allah be submitting my papers on the 25th and I will share my timeline on hier too :)

Peace everyone

Take care and good luck

My online application submitted 29th
Date of submission 25 th Feb

X
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:00 pm

roger354 wrote:

Stfu!
U were the second bully!! Don't think I'm gna take ur crap!! Loser! Shows what ur parents taught u!!
And as for asking questions who the hell r u and kuzask to tell us what we should do! R u the dads of the forum!!
Do us all a favour roger u bully shut ur ugly mouth! :)

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Roger354/kuzak youre both bullies! Maybe u two should leave!? Only thing ur doing is putting ppl down!!
Just plain ugly thoughtless ppl who hide behind a screen and don't think twice what they're saying!

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 pm

If u don't stand up to bullies they continue with their foul posts!

Ppl tht have just joined few days ago acting like they run this place lol

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Last edited by roger354 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Not gonna stoop to your low level keep it moving

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi guys

Hope All of u r doing fine and May Allah makes it easy for all of ya n accept ur duas. Ameen

I want to know which documents of my spouse need to be attested from foreign office in Pakistan ?

Plus do i have to show contract of my employment or just a letter saying i work for them as full and permanent employee since the time i have started working with them.

Kindly respond to my query :)

Good luck for tomorrow Pak vs India cricket match

Regards

Ramos

ab112

Post by ab112 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Kuzak wrote:Any updates from Islamabad/Lahore today ?
Took the transaction list again but they didnt write me a letter. I took the online statements as well again they refused to do anything!

ab112

Post by ab112 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Does anyone do online banking with Natwest and submitted "transaction list/ history" they send to you when you request paper bank statement?

There must be someone here does online banking with Natwest. I want to know if ECO in pakistan can be picky about this as strictly speaking its not bank statement but has relevant info like transactions, bank account etc.

Thanks

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 pm

hi can anyone help me plz ?
my payslip dates differ from my bank statements, when the money came in
will that affect my application?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:35 pm

roger354 wrote:Not gonna stoop to your low level keep it moving

youre right! cause u stooped well below my level! so stfu again!!¬! :P

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:23 pm

To all members, i am assuming we all here are muslims. Please have respect for each other, if we dont like someone then no one is forcing us to reply to their posts, i must admit i dont like the way gucci appers on this forum, that is my opinion and not a judgement and therfore i had stopped replying to her comments. It is a shame to see how sisters are talking to thier muslim brothers and vice versa. Dont judge so yu cant be judged, may Allah swt give us tawfeeq and protect us all from sins.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:11 pm

sophia20 wrote:hi can anyone help me plz ?
As long as the difference is couple of days, yu wil be fine.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Ramos wrote:Hi guys

Hope All of u r doing fine and May Allah makes it easy for all of ya n accept ur duas. Ameen

I want to know which documents of my spouse need to be attested from foreign office in Pakistan ?

Plus do i have to show contract of my employment or just a letter saying i work for them as full and permanent employee since the time i have started working with them.

Kindly respond to my query :)

Good luck for tomorrow Pak vs India cricket match

Regards

Ramos
It depends when yu started the job, if yu have the employment contract then do submit if not then an employment letter would suffice.
I only had the nikaah nama urdu version attested by the foreign office in pakistan again my application was different to yurs.

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 pm

tallojani wrote:
sophia20 wrote:hi can anyone help me plz ?
As long as the difference is couple of days, yu wil be fine.
Yeh its a days difference only
Thank u for replying :)

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:12 am

entitled pieces of crap like u cant b bothered to get off their bums n search the forum instead they want everything given to them thrre is a reason u been on this forum for 3 years sophia20 n its nothing to b proud of ,now piss off n shut ur big ugly gob

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:17 am

mark my words your ugly face will still b here sophia20 wen i check bk in a years time lol

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:35 am

ab112 wrote:Does anyone do online banking with Natwest and submitted "transaction list/ history" they send to you when you request paper bank statement?

There must be someone here does online banking with Natwest. I want to know if ECO in pakistan can be picky about this as strictly speaking its not bank statement but has relevant info like transactions, bank account etc.

Thanks

Salaam brother, if i were you to be on the safe side, print your bank statements off online, and get them verified and i dont know about transaction history list my husband was going to submit them but he didnt. If that stupid bank didnt write a letter or go to another branch, i cant believe they are doing this to you. did you say you just need a letter of authenticity ? go to another branch and another branch until someone writes you a letter, they did it my husband he got one a few days ago and dont submit the transaction history list if i was you.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15