ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP! FTT APPEAL ON 24th of FEB 2015 (50k PSW PARTNER)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ibbi87
Newly Registered

HELP! FTT APPEAL ON 24th of FEB 2015 (50k PSW PARTNER)

Post by ibbi87 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello guys,
i am a silent reader of this forum and i really appreciate all the effort that you guys put to help each other.
My FTT ppeal for tier 1 entrepreneur visa is on 24th of Feb 2015. I have few questions in mind that i want to ask.
Main refusal points:
1) source of funding - lack of proofs (Have all affidavits and proof of transactions from Pakistan)
2) We have netowrks and IT support business - HO think we dont have enough qualification to do this - I have BSC in Telecommunication Engineering and masters in Wireless Networks plus I am cisco certified. NO RELEVANT QUALIFICATION? Really?
3) HO representative cant open our website and thinks its malicious, which is totally blunt as it is up and running and professionally designed.
4) Why does 1 of our clients which is a company sells phones and other electronics parts online as well as in retail need our services?

These were the main refusal points.

Now my Questions:
1) Based on my hearing date, say worst case scenerio FTT does not allow appeal and UT too does not, How much time do i have to leave UK roughly as i would like to wind up my business as i have credit accounts with many companies such as royalmail, DHL, DPD which we use to send netwroking equipment to our clients Worldwide.
2) Our company was registered in october 2013, based on this business was registered before 17th of July 2014, according to new Tier 1 Entrepreneur rules, can we file a new application?
3) What are the chances of Further leave to remain based on we want to wind up our business and settle our accounts with all the companies we are doing business with?
4) I am waiting for a potential job offer from BT as a graduate network engineer (They have put me in waiting list), if i get that i can only apply for tier 2 in june as job starts in september. How could i stretch this whole process to JUNE 2015? so that i can file tier 2 from inside UK.

These are my main questions and I hope someone with good knowledge and understanding of current immigration rules can help me.

Kind Regards

ak786
Newly Registered

Re: HELP! FTT APPEAL ON 24th of FEB 2015 (50k PSW PARTNER)

Post by ak786 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 am

Hi,

First of all, have faith on your God and your own-self. Be positive!!
No logic but 7th May 2015 is the date of Gen Elections this Govt is going :). So strictness will get loosen up after slowly.

Don't trust your lawyer, let him do his job and you do yours. And your job is to prepare yours case and ready to fight in the court by yourself.

1) source of funding - Keep doc through which all payments can be tracked.. highlight with h.lighter. And there is Court of Appeal after UTT and then High Court and then Supreme Court and then EU court. :D --- You can stretch it as much as you want.

2) We have networks and IT support business - Just do copies of all degrees and certifications once again and through on their face again. :P --- Yes you can apply again!!

3) HO representative cant open our website and thinks its malicious ... - Take colored print outs and say verbally what you have written here. --- You can apply FLR(O) to wind up ...you will have 6 months to do so.

4) Why does 1 of our clients which is a company sells phones... - To make their business more reliable and make its infrastructure strong; to strengthen the e-business against any kind of vulnerability and attacks which is a continuous process, can happen anytime; To have competitive advantage by offering more flexible E-commerce solutions, it will also need IT professionals support. I can write a thesis on it. Just trap them in your IT slang language and technical wordings... --- Just avail 14/28 days in full before applying to any Court/Tribunal... They are late anyway so you be also :D

My Time Line:

Applied Oct 2013
Interview April 2014
Rejected May 2014
Hearing in FTT 30 Sep 2014
Rejected Oct 2014
Applied to FTT for permission to appeal to UTT Nov 2014
Applied to UTT for permission to appeal to UTT 12 Dec 2014
Received Letter from UTT dated 15 Dec 2014 on 5th Jan 2015 that they have received my letter. - Still waiting

Sohail Alvi
Pakistan

Re: HELP! FTT APPEAL ON 24th of FEB 2015 (50k PSW PARTNER)

Post by Sohail Alvi » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Hi
I am also in same boat looks like. Refusal Reasons are
1) source of funding - Some cash transaction to £50,000
2)Office premises credibility
3) Market Research
4)Experience

If possible please share your number to me or call me on 07400908036. need to discuss as my hearing is on 19th may 2015. will you please let me know where your hearing is.

Thanks