ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport application please help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

simply_the_best

British Passport application please help

Post by simply_the_best » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:39 pm

I'm due to attend ceremony in few days. Same day after ceremony my countersigner will also sign my passport application.
Am I eligible to apply for passport that day or need to wait ??? As I have a day off work only once every 2 weeks will be desirable if I apply same day if no I will wait other 2 weeks. Please help if you can. Many thanks :wink:

lake1
United Kingdom

Re: British Passport application please help

Post by lake1 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:30 pm

simply_the_best wrote:I'm due to attend ceremony in few days. Same day after ceremony my countersigner will also sign my passport application.
Am I eligible to apply for passport that day or need to wait ??? As I have a day off work only once every 2 weeks will be desirable if I apply same day if no I will wait other 2 weeks. Please help if you can. Many thanks :wink:
You can apply within seconds if physically possible, once you get the certificate you can drive down to post office and apply or send it yourself, nothing stops you from doing that.

simply_the_best

Post by simply_the_best » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:47 pm

lake1 wrote:
simply_the_best wrote:I'm due to attend ceremony in few days. Same day after ceremony my countersigner will also sign my passport application.
You can apply within seconds if physically possible, once you get the certificate you can drive down to post office and apply or send it yourself, nothing stops you from doing that.

Many thanks

NoRest
Newly Registered

Post by NoRest » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:05 pm

simply_the_best wrote:
lake1 wrote:

Many thanks
I had my application signed by my countersigner a few days before the ceremony (after explaining to him about the naturalisation process). Two hours after the ceremony (6Feb) I submitted the application. I have my interview tomorrow, 16th Feb. Hope everything goes well.

simply_the_best

Post by simply_the_best » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

I had my application signed by my countersigner a few days before the ceremony (after explaining to him about the naturalisation process). Two hours after the ceremony (6Feb) I submitted the application. I have my interview tomorrow, 16th Feb. Hope everything goes well.[/

good luck let us know how u did :D