ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which line to join on Arrival

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abam
Newly Registered

Which line to join on Arrival

Post by abam » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Hello good people, my step children are coming to join us in UK on EEA FP. Their Dad who has gone for them is on RC which allows him to join the EU line on arrival. Can some one tell me if the kids who are on FP can also join their Dad on the EU line on arrival please? I am a bit worried because they are minors and they wouldn't what to do if they join a different line on arrival.
Thanks in advance.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: Which line to join on Arrival

Post by Wise » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 am

Since they apply/got their first 6/3 month entry clearance from where they're coming through EU route all they need to do it to follow the EU queue on arrival .When the immigration officers see their passports they will know why they follow the route.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

abam
Newly Registered

Post by abam » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:21 am

Thanks very much WISE. At least this has settled all my worries

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:43 am

Morning,

Please i also forgot to let know that they are not suppose to fill a LANDING FORM while in the plane as they are family member of EU state and the same thing applicable to your spouse as well if travelling.

Hope they arrive safely?
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

abam
Newly Registered

Post by abam » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Thanks so much. Very helpful info.