ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of Absence (Previous employer holds no details)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lolam
Newly Registered

Evidence of Absence (Previous employer holds no details)

Post by Lolam » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:40 pm

I am applying for settlement using SET (O) Version 10/14 and had been a TIER 1 General migrant for last 5 years.

As per the form SET(O) Version 10/14

"What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK? "

I have been absent from Uk for 76 Days over five years period all of them are paid annual leave.I can get a letter as an evidence from my current employer for 73 days absence . I was absent for 3 days back in 2010 and my previous employer doesn't have any backdated records Unfortunately due to previous employer changing payroll providers and payroll now being outsourced to an external company, they do not hold any records regarding holidays or payroll pre 2013.

I have received an email correspondence stating above from my previous employers .

In this case what other evidence can I provide for 3 days or will my application be refused ?

please help

vijay.harianand
Newly Registered

Re: Evidence of Absence (Previous employer holds no details)

Post by vijay.harianand » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Even I had the same problem.

But, my previous employer gave me a letter that mentioning

- My Employment start date and end date

- Confirming that I was in their payrolls during my employment with them and while they cannot confirm my absence dates, to their best of their knowledge, any absence away from the uk should have been either annual leave or work related.

And the case worker didn't ask any questions regarding my absence while granting my ILR

Lolam
Newly Registered

Re: Evidence of Absence (Previous employer holds no details)

Post by Lolam » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:27 pm

My previous employer are able to pull records.Releived