ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ETS ENQUIRY

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adameve
Newly Registered

ETS ENQUIRY

Post by adameve » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:03 pm

hi there,
i have heard about this recently an ongoing investigation for alleged students for their ets certificates.
i have done that test myself back in 2012, prior to the results received my application was with the HO for extension.
i did submit the certificates in sep-2012 and applied in may 2012 for extension. my application was refused with right of appeal then
i appealed that decision and the process has recently finished and i have now applied for flro. they have so far not mentioned anything about the etc certificate. i had to apply for flr 0 because i had no further rights of appeal. although i have sent all my ielts certificates with the flr o application i am wondering will home office create any issue with my past application from 2012 which is
ended up with no right of appeal ? i have not issued any visas on that application made in 2012.
so, the question arises here is IF SOMEONE HAS ETS CERTIFICATE IN THE APPLICATION MADE AND NOT ISSUED WITH THE VISA,
WILL THEY STILL BE ALLEGED AS OFFENDERS ?
your replies on the matter above will be highly appreciated...
thanks

Highly_Skilled

Re: ETS ENQUIRY

Post by Highly_Skilled » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:17 pm

adameve wrote:hi there,
i have heard about this recently an ongoing investigation for alleged students for their ets certificates.
i have done that test myself back in 2012, prior to the results received my application was with the HO for extension.
i did submit the certificates in sep-2012 and applied in may 2012 for extension. my application was refused with right of appeal then
i appealed that decision and the process has recently finished and i have now applied for flro. they have so far not mentioned anything about the etc certificate. i had to apply for flr 0 because i had no further rights of appeal. although i have sent all my ielts certificates with the flr o application i am wondering will home office create any issue with my past application from 2012 which is
ended up with no right of appeal ? i have not issued any visas on that application made in 2012.
so, the question arises here is IF SOMEONE HAS ETS CERTIFICATE IN THE APPLICATION MADE AND NOT ISSUED WITH THE VISA,
WILL THEY STILL BE ALLEGED AS OFFENDERS ?
your replies on the matter above will be highly appreciated...
thanks
Yes you will still be considered as an offender as you will have provided false documentation as supporting evidence for your application. So your application would be refused for deception to obtain leave to remain by providing false documents. Paragraph 322 1A I believe?

Unless of course, you obtained your certificate genuinely, then you have nothing to worry about.

adameve
Newly Registered

Post by adameve » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:17 pm

@ highly skilled : of course it is the genuine one, and i am not worried as i did not even got visas on that basis..
adding to that, i have now applied for flr0 ,, what about my previous application made in 2012 ? will they only consider flr0
or is there anything to do with the previous application(2012)?
please get back when free.
thank you

adameve
Newly Registered

Post by adameve » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 am

also, how can i request my passport back from home office..? is there any way they will return it , i will be happy to give it back to them once my job is done.
it is basically for my ielts and liuk test.

adameve
Newly Registered

Post by adameve » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:31 am

hello all,,
can anybody help please.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:49 pm

adameve wrote:hello all,,
can anybody help please.
No Chance

They will return your passport at airport when u r departing for fly back home
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided