ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overseas job search

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kasn33
Newly Registered

overseas job search

Post by Kasn33 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:17 am

Hi again,
Sorry for the second post... I am assuming the only way as a Canadian that I can perm move to Ireland is through marriage (which, Im single) or through a job... how far in advance to moving is it appropiate to look for a job? Im hoping to be there by June of next year. Does the working Visa take a long time to process?
If you have any advice on how else I can go about immigrating there legally, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been doing extensive research but I keep finding the same answers.. marriage or pre-arranged work. (Im not interested in going on a 'holiday' there to look for work and then having to leave afterwards... When I go, I do not want to have to leave unless I've had substantial amount of time to settle in