ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Under qualified, under skilled.. what now/??

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Us_to_AU
Newly Registered

Under qualified, under skilled.. what now/??

Post by Us_to_AU » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:10 am

I live in the US and want to migrate to Australia to be with my partner.
We are struggling on which Visa would be best for us.

I fall short by 5 points on the skilled work visa.

And for an interdependency visa, it's impossible for us to "live" together for 12 consecutive months... how is that even possible?????

I have no family or relatives that live in australia to be sponsored and we can't find a company to sponsor me for a job.

We are at a dead end and just want to be together!! What can we do?? Please.... any help would be so grateful! I don't wanna give up because of government laws!

(now I know why there are so many illegal immigrants! It's impossilbe to get a visa!)

loneranger
Newly Registered

Post by loneranger » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:57 pm

i completely agree with you man..we came to the world,we did draw the borders...we made the laws...that all for making the world for more worse place to live...i am thinking about to apply for prospective marriage visa,but my fear if i get rejected,as they ask for many papers!!!

i would let the embassy open my heart to be sure about i love her..but they cant do it...i want to meet with her, but oh:( i am so far away from australia,so it is quite a big problem,financial...i dont know what to do.

:(