ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranav.vaidya

ILR Maintenance funds

Post by pranav.vaidya » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi,

Could someone please let me know if there is a maintenance funds requirements for dependent's ILR application.
I looked into the guidance notes and couldn't find any information.

I'm sure there must be one, just that I don't know where to look for it and how much amount is required as funds.

Thanks.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: ILR Maintenance funds

Post by zahmed05 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 pm

There isn't any maintenance requirement for ILR.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Can you provide source for this. My understanding is that you still need to score same points as your scored while your PBS extension which means it includes maintenance of funds ??

pranav.vaidya

Post by pranav.vaidya » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes, you need to score the same number of points if your current leave to remain is granted under PBS category. However ILR guidance notes and forms doesn't mention about 'Maintenance funds' at all except for Tier-1 (Entrepreneur).

And that's why I'm confused. Should I show maintenance funds or not on my bank statement?

Maybe there is no requirement of MF when applying for ILR from Tier-1 (General).

Can someone please clarify with more details, perhaps supporting a link to Home Office document/policy.

Thanks.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:10 pm

No Maintenance fund is required for ILR (but its always good to have some money in your account).I successfully applied my ILR in Jan 2015 with out any Maintenance funds requirement.

Param