ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to apply for HSMP for period Sep 2006 to Aug 2007

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harvis82

I want to apply for HSMP for period Sep 2006 to Aug 2007

Post by harvis82 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:18 am

I want to apply for HSMP for period Sep 2006 to Aug 2007. I want to send the application by 25th sep. Do you want me to send the application by sep 25 or shud I wait till next month that is till 1st october 2007?

hsmphsmp

Re: I want to apply for HSMP for period Sep 2006 to Aug 2007

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:56 am

[quote="harvis82"]I want to apply for HSMP for period Sep 2006 to Aug 2007. I want to send the application by 25th sep. Do you want me to send the application by sep 25 or shud I wait till next month that is till 1st october 2007?[/quote]

Hi harvis82,
I guess you are mentioning about previous earning period. Then you can goahead and apply by 25th sep. If you do not have ITR for this period then you sould have the bank stmts or letter from emp with wage slips.

harvis82

Post by harvis82 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:10 pm

Thanks a lot HSMPHSMP, i need some more info....
Should I have a letter from employer abt earnings, even though I have wage slips and bank statement ? Since it's difficult to get a letter from employer stating each month's gross and net salary. Is it compulsary to have a letter from employer abt earnings?

ofcourse my bank statement shows from where the salary comes.....

meanwhile, Can i have a format how the letter from employer (abt previous earnings)
should be?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Letter from employer will only strengthen your case...no harm in getting & sending it with your app. The sal slip and bank stmt should match exactly the amount as well as the date and who deposited it. Date on pay slip and bank stmt should match. You can find the emp letter format in below link.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15879

dont forget to write the exceptional consideration request in the form otherwise your bankstmt/ emp letter will not be considered.

All the best!

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:52 pm

to answer your Q whether the letter from emp is mandatory...is NO. As long as 2 piece of evidence (wage slip and bank stmt) match one to one, you should be fine. But try to get letter from employer. The case worker can catch even the silliest mistakes and reject the app. It all depends on the case worker who reviews your app. Also remeber not to overload with unnecessary documents which are not asked for. Search this forum more..all these questions are anwered many times by other senior members. Also read the guidance notes fully end to end. Review your app as many times as possible before you send it.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:54 pm

to answer your Q whether the letter from emp is mandatory...is NO. As long as 2 piece of evidence (wage slip and bank stmt) match one to one, you should be fine. But try to get letter from employer. The case worker can catch even the silliest mistakes and reject the app. It all depends on the case worker who reviews your app. Also remeber not to overload with unnecessary documents which are not asked for. Search this forum more..all these questions are anwered many times by other senior members. Also read the guidance notes fully end to end. Review your app as many times as possible before you send it.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:57 pm

explain in your cover letter clearly that the amount in bank stmt is only net amount after tax and other dedctions. Because you will be claiming the gross amount for earning period. Tell the CW to match the net amount in wage slip with net amount in bank stmt. And tell that as per guidance notes I am caliming this much amt xxxxxx as my gross earnings bfor deductions.

harvis82

Post by harvis82 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:04 pm

Thanks a lot HSMPHSMP for replies...i will try mybest get a letter from employer

harvis82

Post by harvis82 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:52 pm

Hi hsmp, Hi Do I need to have any sufficient amount in my bank account whne Im applying for HSMP? If so, whats the amount?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:56 pm

[quote="harvis82"]Hi hsmp, Hi Do I need to have any sufficient amount in my bank account whne Im applying for HSMP? If so, whats the amount?[/quote]

First stage is getting HSMP approval. This does not need any specific bank balance amount. I guess you are in this stage.

Second stage is entry clearence(EC) for people applying from outside Uk. For this, yes bank balance is required. But any mass transactions in bank statements recently will catch the immigration office attention and he will probably reject the EC if you do not show evidence of the source from where the amount came.