ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wage Slips VS Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silverTR
Norway

Wage Slips VS Bank Statements

Post by silverTR » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:51 pm

Hi all;

I would like to ask about the wage slips and Bank Statements. My wage slips clearly show the gross income and net income per mount all together. It has two parts. Above shows the gross income and there are some calculations for decreasing the taxes from the gross and the sum shows the net income. Company transfers this net income every month to my bank account. I know home office asks for the gross income. would it be enough to show the wage slips and a statement from bank for the evidence?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Wage Slips VS Bank Statements

Post by pantaiema » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:44 pm

U need to provide strong reason why U will not be able to submit ITR otherwise they might thin U deliberately avoid this evidence.

On the ban statement it will be always net slary everybody who are working inthe UK know about this
silverTR wrote:Hi all;

I would like to ask about the wage slips and Bank Statements. My wage slips clearly show the gross income and net income per mount all together. It has two parts. Above shows the gross income and there are some calculations for decreasing the taxes from the gross and the sum shows the net income. Company transfers this net income every month to my bank account. I know home office asks for the gross income. would it be enough to show the wage slips and a statement from bank for the evidence?
Pantaiema

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:01 pm

Hi Panteiema;

Thank you for your quick response.
I live in Turkey and we don't have any ITS document.Taxes are paid by company every month and thats makes my gross salary decreased to net salary.

Post by 1971 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:30 pm

SilverTR,

Most countries in the world has a tax system. And the HO is aware of this. State it clearly in your cober note if your country does not have a tax system. That can be verified by the HO if in doubt.But if you have a tax system in your country,you can requst for you Tax Clearance/Returns from you tax authority or otherwise, your HR/payroll dept. should be able to get you a tax doc if they truly pay employee taxes otherwise called PAYE(Pay As You Earn).

I hope this helps.

~1971

hmittal
Newly Registered

Pls help

Post by hmittal » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:36 pm

This is regarding pay slips.
My employer has a policy of not signing the pay slips.Whats the alternative for that.
So can I try and get the salary slips printed on company head paper.
Will that work, Please help?

Regards
HM