ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Amber only advice please on good character for nuturalisatio

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khaledadda

Amber only advice please on good character for nuturalisatio

Post by khaledadda » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi Amber

Could you please advice on nuturalisation
With the new rules of good character

Thanks

ryan1512lon

Re: Amber only advice please on good character for nuturalis

Post by ryan1512lon » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Your question has been answered several times... Can't you just read section 9.7 the Good character requirement? Instead of of opening new threads...

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ersion.pdf

And if you are not bothered to read it, here it is :

9.7 Evasion of immigration control
The decision maker will normally refuse an application if within the 10 years preceding the application the person has not been compliant with immigration requirements, including but not limited to having:
a. failed to report
b. failed to comply with any conditions imposed under the Immigration Acts c. been detected working in the UK without permission

I am not sure what else you are looking for or want answer you'd be satisfied with, the rules are what they are... If can not wait 10 years, you can ask for discretion but that will be hard to justify coming on a 6 months visa and overstay 7 year, as it may be seen as a total disregard of the UK immigration system...

Again I feel for you, but I don't feel this forum and the people are here to find you a loophole or a way to dodge the immigration system again...

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Have some cold water please, ryan. :lol:

Sometimes folks are not satisfied with one member and they open yet another thread on same topic, happened to me several times. I have made a habit to point it to moderators by providing a link to an existing thread, in this case, this thread and they can see its a repeat.

Then normally moderators lock the new thread.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

khaledadda

Post by khaledadda » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi Fwd079

Thank you, some people are here not to advice but instead they here just to judge people!

bubulinea
Newly Registered

Post by bubulinea » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:30 pm

[...]and by all means, go and get advice from an immigration lawyer.
You have been given advice. You just choose to ignore it.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:31 pm

fwd079 wrote:Have some cold water please, ryan. :lol:

Sometimes folks are not satisfied with one member and they open yet another thread on same topic, happened to me several times. I have made a habit to point it to moderators by providing a link to an existing thread, in this case, this thread and they can see its a repeat.

Then normally moderators lock the new thread.
fwd079,

You are right. IMHO if people are so not willing to trust advice here then why not spend money and get accurate Legal Advice.

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:29 pm

khaledadda wrote:Hi Fwd079

Thank you, some people are here not to advice but instead they here just to judge people!
No khaled, my reply was merely saying that you have already been given replies, my reply was just to point out that duplicate threads are not allowed in forum according to rules.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

ryan1512lon

Post by ryan1512lon » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:21 pm

fwd079 wrote:Have some cold water please, ryan. :lol:
Haha! Will do! :-)
khaledadda wrote:Thank you, some people are here not to advice but instead they here just to judge people!
Wow not very impressed... Anyways, not sure what part of providing answers, quotes, links etc is considered as judging someone... Go ahead and apply it will be fine (that's the answer you were looking for) and good luck to you!

khaledadda

Post by khaledadda » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:34 pm

I believe I asked Amber for advice!!!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:37 pm

As you will have seen by now, Amber isn't currently logging onto the forum so you may have a long wait. You would be wise to take the advice Vinny has already given you even though it may not be what you want to hear. I have never known him to be wrong and apart from John, Vinny is the most experienced and long-serving Moderator active on the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:58 pm

I can understand what you are going through khaledadda but I think no one here may be able to give you all answers that could completely satisfy you. There were some very good guidances and suggestions given here and I suggest you consider them when talking to a good immigration lawyer and possibly that will help you come to conclusion of what options you have.
I am sometimes wrong.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:40 pm

It's recommended not create multiple posts and continue discussion in the original thread Nuturalisation spouse of British citizen 3years complex!!!.