ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) REJECTED NO APPEAL RIGHT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dominic
Newly Registered

FLR(O) REJECTED NO APPEAL RIGHT

Post by dominic » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:15 pm

hello my friends.i am new here , and i need your help.
yesterday i got rejected for flro file application.
they gave me no right of appeal... what can i do.
need your help here ,,please please please

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(O) REJECTED NO APPEAL RIGHT

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:55 pm

dominic wrote:hello my friends.i am new here , and i need your help.
yesterday i got rejected for flro file application.
they gave me no right of appeal... what can i do.
need your help here ,,please please please
Give us details about your immigration history.

With no such information no one can help u
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 pm

A right of appeal will only be granted if 82(2)(e) applies.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 am

hi friends. see below the history.
came here in jan-2007 student visa, extension for psw applied oct-2008 , psw granted july 2009 for 2 yrs.
then jun-2011 i applied tier4 student, refused with appeal, heard and got rejected then appealed to upper tribunal
appeal allowed mar-2012, they gave me 60 days for another cas letter, aplied again in may-2012 and did not hear anything
from homeoffice till jan-2013, this time they rejected again bcz documents issue
appealed and judge ask home office to re-consider the application ,
homeoffice refuse again saying they are right, appeal again , rejected, then again to the second court rejected,
then i apply for flr0 last year, when i applied for flr0 that was in 28 days after second court letter.
now they gave me no right to appeal. what to do??
i have kid and wife,, very sad situation ,, so scared.

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:23 am

Obie wrote:A right of appeal will only be granted if 82(2)(e) applies.
hello friend obie, thank you.
i do not understand 82(e) applie ,, what is that? can you tell me pls.
thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:12 am

dominic wrote:hi friends. see below the history.
came here in jan-2007 student visa, extension for psw applied oct-2008 , psw granted july 2009 for 2 yrs.
then jun-2011 i applied tier4 student, refused with appeal, heard and got rejected then appealed to upper tribunal
appeal allowed mar-2012, they gave me 60 days for another cas letter, aplied again in may-2012 and did not hear anything
from homeoffice till jan-2013, this time they rejected again bcz documents issue
appealed and judge ask home office to re-consider the application ,
homeoffice refuse again saying they are right, appeal again , rejected, then again to the second court rejected,
then i apply for flr0 last year, when i applied for flr0 that was in 28 days after second court letter.
now they gave me no right to appeal. what to do??
i have kid and wife,, very sad situation ,, so scared.
How old r your kids?

I am afraid u have no option left until your child turn 7 years and u must prove that it is not in child best interest to go back.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:42 pm

thank you very much mr zee.
child is 3.5 years old. started nursery recently.
what about 10 yrs long route.. anything can i hope on this ?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:21 pm

You didn't get a right of appeal because your FLR(o) application was made when you had no valid leave. (Your 3c leave expired after the second appeal decision). You've now broken your lawful residence it seems this is no longer an option for you.

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:25 am

Greenie wrote:You didn't get a right of appeal because your FLR(o) application was made when you had no valid leave. (Your 3c leave expired after the second appeal decision). You've now broken your lawful residence it seems this is no longer an option for you.
thank you greenie.
am i eligible to requet an appeal right or reconsideration of the application?
the thing is i do not have anything backhome, so no point for me going back, i am settled here..
when do you think i can apply for ilr?
please give me help.
thank you

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:25 pm

dominic wrote:
Greenie wrote:You didn't get a right of appeal because your FLR(o) application was made when you had no valid leave. (Your 3c leave expired after the second appeal decision). You've now broken your lawful residence it seems this is no longer an option for you.
thank you greenie.
am i eligible to requet an appeal right or reconsideration of the application?
the thing is i do not have anything backhome, so no point for me going back, i am settled here..
when do you think i can apply for ilr?
please give me help.
thank you
You've now broken your lawful residence it seems this is no longer an option for you

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:37 pm

hello all , i know from your answers that my long residency breaks when flr0 got refused and no right for appeal.
but if within 28 days ,i apply for another category then will my continuty will be same or still broken ?
home office did not return my documents, since my tier 4 application, and then flr 0 , what happens to tier 4 documents and flr 0
documents , can i get them back or home office keeps them there ?//

thank you very much for all help you gave me..

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 pm

dominic wrote:hello all , i know from your answers that my long residency breaks when flr0 got refused and no right for appeal.
but if within 28 days ,i apply for another category then will my continuty will be same or still broken ?
home office did not return my documents, since my tier 4 application, and then flr 0 , what happens to tier 4 documents and flr 0

When 10 years continuity breaks. It breaks. U can't fix it :D

U wont get anything back but u can request your original degree or transcripts if u want. But as u r an overstayer now. They want u to go back and give u back your thing on airport. I believe if u r lucky enough.

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 pm

dominic wrote:hello all , i know from your answers that my long residency breaks when flr0 got refused and no right for appeal.

Any travel documents or any document that can be used to obtain a travel document will be retained by UKBA. They will only be returned to you once you have valid leave to remain in the UK or make arrangements to voluntarily depart from the UK.

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 pm

thanks for your answer on this HIGH SKILLED.
But i have my kids and wife here and has nothing back home, and therefore i have made my mind to set here.
any chance i can apply for another category or can seek help from sort of legal source,?
i really need help, please

dominic
Newly Registered

Post by dominic » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:18 am

can anybody help me please