ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gurus Pls....Stamped Payslip not valid?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnaeem126
inactive

Gurus Pls....Stamped Payslip not valid?

Post by mnaeem126 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Dear Gurus
I have just come to know through guidance notes for Tier 1(G) extension and SET(O) that "Stamped Payslips" been removed from the guidance. Instead have to provide a letter from the employer/sponsor. Gurus can you please comment regarding it?

1. Has anyone got success with the Stamped Payslips recently?
2. Is Home Office accepting them or not since they have removed them from guidance notes.
3. What would be consequences if one provides stamped payslips in mid April 2015?

Thanking in advance for your kind comments. Kind Regards

argus7
Wales

Re: Gurus Pls....Stamped Payslip not valid?

Post by argus7 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:52 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _6a_01.pdf

Nothing has changed, Please read before posting!

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Argus7, Can you please check page 26 where it says, Payslips: "These should be original formal payslips showing the employer’s name. Other payslips must be accompanied by a letter from your employer, on the employer’s company headed paper confirming the earnings. The payslips must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed)". UKVI has not changed for the Bank Statements where they still accept Stamped ones. I think they have removed the wording "Stamped and Signed Payslip" for the payslip and not accepting them, if I am not wrong.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:10 pm

For a salaried employee, formal payslips or on company headed paper. If the
payslips are not provided on company headed paper or they receive their
payslips on line, the payslips should be stamped and signed by the employer
or alternatively a letter should be provided on the employer’s company
headed paper confirming the applicant’s earnings

Pg 17.

Online PDf payslips signed and stamped by employer is VALID!

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Dear Argus7! Great ..Thanks a lot. It is really helpful.

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Post by ubuntu fan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _6a_01.pdf

Nothing has changed, Please read before posting!
Sorry argus7 for throwing a wrench into this, but the OP seems to be correct. Based on the context, page 17 says:

For applications made under the terms of the HSMP ILR Judicial Review Policy Document;
* "Evidence that the applicant....."

Some examples of this may be:

* "For a salaried employee, formal payslips .... the payslips should be stamped and signed by the employer ..."

For applicants who are not applying under the terms of the HSMP ILR Judicial Review Policy Document,
Qualifications

Documents required

(and on page 29)

Employees who receive a salary:

* original payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or

So it seems this requirement (signed and stamped) is only for those under HSMP ILR JR and not for Tier 1 (G) in general.

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 pm

ubuntu fan, yes you are saying right. I have seen the guidance notes for FLR/ILR as Tier 1(G) Migrant and they have removed the wording Stamped and Signed Payslips for the Tier 1 (G) FLR/ILR Applicants. So all the applicant who are applying for FLR/ILR as Tier 1 (G) Migrant should not send the stamped and signed payslips which can cause trouble. It would be more helpful if some gurus comment on this issue.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:51 am

For ILR under Tier 1(G), the link I posted is very valid and stamped and signed payslips are even valid.

This document has been published since Nov 2014, and many people have got ILR using signed and stamped payslips.

PLEASE DO NOT create confusion!

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Post by ubuntu fan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:17 am

argus7 wrote:For ILR under Tier 1(G), the link I posted is very valid and stamped and signed payslips are even valid.

This document has been published since Nov 2014, and many people have got ILR using signed and stamped payslips.

PLEASE DO NOT create confusion!
argus7, the idea has never been to create confusion. I completely agree with you that signed and stamped payslips would/should suffice but the document you refer to is somewhat confusing at first read - OP was confused, so was I - and this is the document that is used as guideline for ILR.

It is only when we throw up our doubts/questions on this forum that we realize to trust the collective wisdom of applicants.

Thank you once again for clarifying this point.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:29 am

No worries.