ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cammrc

English requirement

Post by Cammrc » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi Everyone, I am apply for citizenship (ILR before 28/10/13), from the guidance I need to provide Evidence of knowledge of Language and of Life in the UK, which is:
•Letter confirming success in the Life in the UK Test, stamped and signed by the Test Supervisor;
•Your original degree certificate and one of the following:
1.A print out from the points-based calculator, with the equivalent level of your degree and the level of English

I will provide life in the uk test certificate and my degree certificate obtained in the UK, but I am bit confused of the print out, where can I get the print out?

Thank you.

Cammrc

Re: English requirement

Post by Cammrc » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Cammrc wrote:Hi Everyone, I am apply for citizenship (ILR before 28/10/13), from the guidance I need to provide Evidence of knowledge of Language and of Life in the UK, which is:
•Letter confirming success in the Life in the UK Test, stamped and signed by the Test Supervisor;
•Your original degree certificate and one of the following:
1.A print out from the points-based calculator, with the equivalent level of your degree and the level of English

I will provide life in the uk test certificate and my degree certificate obtained in the UK, but I am bit confused of the print out, where can I get the print out?

Thank you.
After reading posts in 'application timeline', I am think now if I have UK phD degree certificate, I don't need print out from the points-based calculator, is that correct?
Regards

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 pm

You don't need any printout if the degree is from UK
Manka

Cammrc

Post by Cammrc » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Manka10 wrote:You don't need any printout if the degree is from UK
Thank you for clarification, Manka.