ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call received from home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Call received from home office

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 pm

I applied for my mother in law visit visa from Pakistan and yesterday got a voice message that they are calling from home office and would call me again in 48 hours but havnt heard any thing.

Could someone advice me on that or did any one had their visit visa granted even you missed the phone call, they call from unknown number.

Thanks

cheekyvirgin

Re: Call received from home office

Post by cheekyvirgin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:19 am

cheekyvirgin wrote:I applied for my mother in law visit visa from Pakistan and yesterday got a voice message that they are calling from home office and would call me again in 48 hours but havnt heard any thing.

Could someone advice me on that or did any one had their visit visa granted even you missed the phone call, they call from unknown number.

Thanks

any one please advice.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Try emailing the UKVI team with the details and ask the next course of action, if required.
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

ushafiq84
Newly Registered

Post by ushafiq84 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi there

Could you please let me if received the call from Homeoffice eventually or not?

Please also update me the outcome of your mother visa application.

I also have missed their call and have not received the call as of yet. Decision is still pending.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Usman