ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal for Entry clearance as Depandant on HSMP Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anjali K
Newly Registered

Refusal for Entry clearance as Depandant on HSMP Visa

Post by Anjali K » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:54 pm

hi all,
My husband is in UK on HSMP visa valid for 2 years. He received his Entry clearance in August, after which we got married and he is now in UK from September 8th 2007 working for a good company.
I recently applied for Depandant visa and was refused for Entry clearance as the reasons were:
1. They have a doubt that whether husband is in UK or not
2. Also whether he can accommodate me

The documents that we have submitted are:
1. My husband's visa, offer letter
2. Also my husband's friend's tenancy agreement as he is currently staying with him.
3. My financial details like CA statement and my job details, my bank statements etc..

Now i have been refused, i was given a chance to appeal within 28 days from the date of rejection i.e. 14th september 2007.

So i have to appeal before 12th of October 2007. By that time, my husband would be getting his first salary, so we can provide his bank statements for a month, also he has booked a flat and we can also provide tenancy agreement along with his offer letter and office ID card as proofs.

But my doubt is , can anyone help me with the process of appeal and hos is it done. Do i need to send the documents once again along with the appeal form or only the appeal form.

Kindly assist.

pkhsmp

Post by pkhsmp » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:08 am

My wife recently got dependant visa. I will suggest that you submit Notarised copies of your husband passport, visa and the pages where the entry and exit stamps are. They will show that he is in UK.

umanghere

Post by umanghere » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:03 am

I guess one pt which went against you was he was yet to get a flat for him and also salary .
So wait for these . Dont go for appeal.Re-apply after a month or so with these documents.Plus as mentioned in the thread, give ref to entry/exit stamp on passport.
Make your case stronger by providing every thing u can-his job offer letter,bank statement,Council Tax receipt, Tenancy agreement.
Plus bank balance-U people can show some funds in bank which will confirm that he can support you.