ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(0) form Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kandasamy

SET(0) form Queries

Post by kandasamy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi All,
I am having below list of queries while I am filling up the SET (O) application form

Section 1.10: Home Office reference if you have one
In the latest Tier1 General extension approval letter from Home office, there is one reference number whether I need to mention that number under this section

Section 1.12: BRP Reference number
I have mention the number which is there in top right side with red colour, is it ok or I need to mention any other number in this section

Section 6.1 when did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK?
Through Work permit first I entered UK on 27-Sep-2007 and I was working on Work permit and went back to India and applied for Tier1 General Visa on 27-March 2009 and I came back to UK on 18-June-2009 and continue stay in UK on Tier1 1 general Visa.
I am confused that whether I need to mention my first Entry date to UK under my Tier1 General Visa or First entry date through Work permit

Section 6.2 any absences from the UK
For my ILR application I am considering my 5 years calculation from 04-March-2010 to 03-March-2015. Under this section I am providing the absence details during this period. Is it ok or I need to provide the absence details from my first entry to UK (i.e. 27-Sep-2007)

Section 7.11: how long lived in UK
First time I entered to UK was on 27-Sep-2007.
Please let me know whether I need to calculate the number of years lived from 27-Sep-2007.
In the table whether I need to mention all my absence from 27-Sep-2009 or I need to mention only the my last 5 years absence in the list

Could you please clarify the above question in SET(O) form

Thanks!

Samy

cfdman

Re: SET(0) form Queries

Post by cfdman » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Section 1.10: Home Office reference if you have one
In the latest Tier1 General extension approval letter from Home office, there is one reference number whether I need to mention that number under this section
Yes. They could pull that from their record as well. So, don't bother much about it.

Section 1.12: BRP Reference number
I have mention the number which is there in top right side with red colour, is it ok or I need to mention any other number in this section
Yes

Section 6.1 when did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK?
Through Work permit first I entered UK on 27-Sep-2007 and I was working on Work permit and went back to India and applied for Tier1 General Visa on 27-March 2009 and I came back to UK on 18-June-2009 and continue stay in UK on Tier1 1 general Visa.
I am confused that whether I need to mention my first Entry date to UK under my Tier1 General Visa or First entry date through Work permit
This is the date of entry using the visa based on which u r applying for ILR. As your application is only based on Tier-1 General visa, you should say " 18-June-2009".

Section 6.2 any absences from the UK
For my ILR application I am considering my 5 years calculation from 04-March-2010 to 03-March-2015. Under this section I am providing the absence details during this period. Is it ok or I need to provide the absence details from my first entry to UK (i.e. 27-Sep-2007)
Since you are relying only on time spent in Tier-1 general visa, it is ok.

Section 7.11: how long lived in UK
First time I entered to UK was on 27-Sep-2007.
Please let me know whether I need to calculate the number of years lived from 27-Sep-2007.
In the table whether I need to mention all my absence from 27-Sep-2009 or I need to mention only the my last 5 years absence in the list.
Date of entry is 18-June-2009 , and absence list should be from the last 5 years, counting backwards from your application data.