ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-applying Tier 2 visa After Visa refusal ! Suggestion pls

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rahul kumar
Newly Registered

Re-applying Tier 2 visa After Visa refusal ! Suggestion pls

Post by Rahul kumar » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi all,

I have applied for tier 2 general PBS visa on December 2014 last week and my visa was refused on January 8th 2015 due to reason that the proof for 'English language requirement' submitted was not sufficient. I submitted my Bachelors degree consolidated mark-sheet but they expected me to submitted my "final original degree certificate'. This was the only document i didn't provide correctly. The embassy accepted all other documents related to COS, maintenance funds etc,. as i am sponsored by A-rated company.

Visa Refusal Details:
Application location : Chennai, India
Reason : Insufficient document for English language requirement
Date of refusal : 08/01/15

My query is when re-applying the tier 2 visa in the online application portal, there are few questions related to visa refusal in the ' Travel History Tab' and i did entered the following details :

1. Have you been refused entry to the UK in the last 10 years (for example at a UK airport or seaport)?
my answer : No

2. Have you been refused a visa for any country including the UK in the last 10 years?
my answer : Yes

Entered details
Country of visa application : United Kingdom
Type of Visa refused : Tier 2 General Work visa
Date of Refusal: 08 Jan 2015
Reason for Refusal : Insufficient documents - English language

3. Have you been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK in the last 10 years?
my answer : No
As this my first entry to UK.

Could someone please check and verify the entered details related Visa refusal questions are correct ? If not, could you please give some suggestions or refer some documents to verify the same.

Thank you very much for your help

bholo

Re: Re-applying Tier 2 visa After Visa refusal ! Suggestion

Post by bholo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:00 pm

The reason is fine and Appropriate.