ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP JR 2008 category people who need extension after 2018

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP(Tier1)
India

HSMP JR 2008 category people who need extension after 2018

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Dear friends,

I have HMSP under JR of 2008. I wish to know rules after 2018. because i need more two years extension after 2018 to complete five years.

Is anyone in same category like em then contact me please. we need to ask home office about what rules will be applicable to us

If government not considered us then it will be breach of judicial review judgement as all HSMP will get ILR and we could not because of their rules change.

As govt changed rules we left UK and after come back we face difficulty in job and settlement and even get same good job due to recession.

sunrise7
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP JR 2008 category people who need extension after 20

Post by sunrise7 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi Hsmp Tier1,
If you are covered under HSMP JR then you dont need 5 years for settlement, its only 4!.
Assuming you are living in the UK at least 180 days for last 4 years, ILR shouldnt be a problem.

aim in the same boat as you, HSMP approved in APril 2006 but due to work constraints i have spend most of time away from UK.
And aim going for an extension in next couple of weeks hoping to get another 3 years and be done with this visa thing.

Regards
Sunrise

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi,

I am also in the same boat..I fall under HSMP JR (FLR)..I will be eligible for ILR in 2017

Ashish

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 am

Dear Friend Sunrise,

Please see your words that
" If you are covered under HSMP JR then you don't need 5 years for settlement, its only 4!.
Assuming you are living in the UK at least 180 days for last 4 years, ILR shouldn't be a problem."
meaning of it is not clear and as per my study,observation and discuss with lawyer is that

1) when we received HSMP JR in 2008 and on base of that immediate entry.. our out of stay uk period was counted but for that we should stay continuous period after that. Which we did not

2) and for ILR it is must that we should not stay out of UK for more than 450 days in last 4 or 5 years

3) and we should not stay continuous 180 days out of UK. If we stay our period will start count from zero.

now we come to HSMP (JR) Document named as "Final 9 July 2008" please read it. Main point is

1) as per HSMP JR (9 July 2008)clause no. 51 we will diverted to clause no. 8 to 12 and as per clause 10 we can extend our stay if we not wish to settlement means we will get extension tell settlement as per hon. court judgement.

2) we are eligible to get same rights as all HSMP people get who got visa before Nov 2006.

3) now main point is we will get visa for 3 years in 2015 . it will be till 2018 but what after that?

4) it will break our rights and injustice to us.

5) read new rules in that it is clearly mentioned that Home office will think about remaining people who will not eligible for ILR so they may think something but after April 2015.

6) or as per rules we may get 3 years or more (means five years same time but what about ILR. HO says no ILR accept after 2018)

I have also one member with me he will join us and meanwhile send em email on hsmpjrtier1@yahoo.com

we will share our contact no. and can discuss more

thanks

e4mula
Newly Registered

Post by e4mula » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Dear HSMP JR Members

I am Ashok and fall within the criteria of HSMP JR. My Tier 1 is upto 2016. Do I need to apply for FLR by 6 April 2006?
Ashok