ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Points based calculator

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babyblue

Points based calculator

Post by babyblue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi,

Do I have to include a copy of the points based calculator to meet the English language requirement?

Is there a specific points based calculator for naturalisation applications? I can only seem to find the calculator used for the Tier applications.

Thanks

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: Points based calculator

Post by akhurshid » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 am

babyblue wrote:Hi,

Do I have to include a copy of the points based calculator to meet the English language requirement?

Is there a specific points based calculator for naturalisation applications? I can only seem to find the calculator used for the Tier applications.

Thanks
Yes if you are submitting non UK degree without naric soc.
There is no separate PBS calculator for naturalisation.

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:49 pm

I have a degree taught in the UK, so do I have to include a copy of the points based calculator?

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:16 am

babyblue wrote:I have a degree taught in the UK, so do I have to include a copy of the points based calculator?

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Post by akhurshid » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:38 am

babyblue wrote:I have a degree taught in the UK, so do I have to include a copy of the points based calculator?
You don't have to.
I did include it anyway when I applied.

cmpic

Post by cmpic » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 am

babyblue wrote:Hi,

Thanks
I included in my application, outcome of which is pending, but NCS advised that this was an alternative to getting the degree certified by NARIC. You can choose Tier2 under the menu even if you aren't/weren't on Tier2.

the_seeker

Post by the_seeker » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:23 pm

What does one answer for Certificate of Sponsorship (Tier2) if it is for spouse (non working) English Language Requirement? OR should I just choose another Tier, as my application is for Naturalisation anyway!

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Post by akhurshid » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:54 am

the_seeker wrote:What does one answer for Certificate of Sponsorship (Tier2) if it is for spouse (non working) English Language Requirement? OR should I just choose another Tier, as my application is for Naturalisation anyway!
Use Tier 1.