ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Bank statements HSBC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Leaver

ILR Bank statements HSBC

Post by Leaver » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:40 am

I bank with HSBC, they dont sign or stamp (as everyone knows) anything.

I also bank online, so havent received any statements by post.

HSBC claims i can just print out the PDF statement through online banking.

Has anyone done this and it went ok?

thanks

gbhsmp
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Bank statements HSBC

Post by gbhsmp » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 am

You can drop-in to local branch and ask them to send the statement for last 6 months to the branch. Once it arrives in branch (usually 3 days and so advance planning is needed) you can go and get it from them [or have it posted to your home address free of cost but I do not recommend this since if it gets lost in the post then you have to wait again for 3-4 days ]

spzenthil

Post by spzenthil » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:10 pm

You can call up customer service and request for a physical copy of statements. They will send it to your home address or local branch of your choice.

Cheers,
-Senthil

shadow_dragon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shadow_dragon » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Call up customer care, they will send it via post. However I do know that HSBC used to charge £10 fee for this; If you are a premier customer this service is free. Also note that if you have a Green Current Account, you need to convert that to Non-Green before Customer care can send over the statements. So ask for changing the green to regular first and then ask for statements to be delivered via post.

Leaver

Post by Leaver » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:57 pm

thanks for all your replies. i went to the branch, they printed out a copy saying "duplicate copy".
I also asked them to send it to my address. They said the ones sent to me will be exactly the same as the statements i printed out using online banking, only in colour (with hsbc logo etc).
And they dont stamp or sign...
I guess thats as good as it gets...

Leaver

Post by Leaver » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:10 pm

i ended up submitting the statements the bank had sent via post to me, to be safe. 3 months, ILR approved.