ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help for refuse british application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Please help for refuse british application

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:42 pm

AfiaShuja wrote:Hi, Please help md out ASAP

I've got my settlement(wife) settlement visa rejected on the basis that I didn't provide my husband's employment letter. Though, when I emailed BHC my situation they clearly said "any document deemed necessary by the ECO will be directly asked by the DMC" which wasn't followed. Finally, I've planned to go for an appeal but the thing is I'm not sure about the process like how to do so n also how much time will be required?
Please start another thread rather than hijacking this one, it's considered forum bad form....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:51 pm

@AfiaShuja,

Your query sounds like one for the Immigration for Family Members forum, as it is for a settlement visa. This is the British citizenship forum. Please post in the correct forum with a new thread.

AfiaShuja
Newly Registered

Post by AfiaShuja » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Wanderer wrote:
AfiaShuja wrote:Hi, Please help md out ASAP

I've got my settlement(wife) settlement visa rejected on the basis that I didn't provide my husband's employment letter. Though, when I emailed BHC my situation they clearly said "any document deemed necessary by the ECO will be directly asked by the DMC" which wasn't followed. Finally, I've planned to go for an appeal but the thing is I'm not sure about the process like how to do so n also how much time will be required?
Please start another thread rather than hijacking this one, it's considered forum bad form....
My bad,aapologies

vales
Newly Registered

Post by vales » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Ok ambre thank you. It's better I say I am hospital then with no lawyer?

Because I speak to lawyer today and he said he may can make my application success, because I have ILR and mariage visa when I come back here, but it is very expensive £750. some person have cheapest lawyer please?

Petaltop

Post by Petaltop » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 pm

vales wrote:It's better I say I am hospital then with no lawyer?
Just show UKVI your paid NHS bill for those 10 months you spent in hospital when you overstayed your visitor visa. As a visitor and as an overstayer/illegal, you would not be allowed free NHS.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:28 pm

vales wrote:Ok ambre thank you. It's better I say I am hospital then with no lawyer?

Because I speak to lawyer today and he said he may can make my application success, because I have ILR and mariage visa when I come back here, but it is very expensive £750. some person have cheapest lawyer please?
Amber just gave a hypothetical example for a reason. I don't see anyway suggested its better or you say like that.

If you were not in hospital and you state in your application that you were, then you are trying to deceive the HO and if found you may find your 10 year clock starts from discovery of your falsification! <sarcasam>

If your lawyer so confident of success then ask him/her to give the success claim in writing with disclaimer that if no win all fees should be returned!!

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:31 pm

vales wrote:Thank you ambre. No I was not at hospital but i have go back to apply for mariage in my country
Petaltop wrote:
vales wrote:It's better I say I am hospital then with no lawyer?
Just show UKVI your paid NHS bill for those 10 months you spent in hospital when you overstayed your visitor visa. As a visitor and as an overstayer/illegal, you would not be allowed free NHS.
??

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:40 pm

vales wrote:Ok ambre thank you. It's better I say I am hospital then with no lawyer?

And what proof you show of having to stay in hospital?

What you propose is a good way to get your ILR revoked and deported possibly.

£750 is cheap for a lawyer, hence the claim he can achieve success. Doesn't matter to him, he keeps the £750 when the application fails......

vales
Newly Registered

Post by vales » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:29 pm

This is the question for help, I am not at hospitaL!

i think £750 is very expensive, please help me, is it better to send with no lawyer? Can I excuse them for my overstay or is it finish?

Please help me someone other help me?

zeusmagnanimous

Post by zeusmagnanimous » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm

vales wrote:This is the question for help, I am not at hospitaL!

i think £750 is very expensive, please help me, is it better to send with no lawyer? Can I excuse them for my overstay or is it finish?

Please help me someone other help me?
People have been trying to help you but you are not listening ..... may be because no one is saying what you want to hear. Just because you have ILR does not mean you did not break the law. My sincere advice to you is to not spend any more money on this. You broke the law when you overstayed and your application will not be approved unless 10 years have passed since you overstayed.

Did you send your application before December 2014? If yes then simply write a letter to home office asking for refund as advised above. Do NOT waste money on lawyers.

ryan1512lon

Post by ryan1512lon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:52 pm

The question has been answered already and is the FAQ now, look for Q14. You have to wait 10 years...

khaledadda

Post by khaledadda » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 am

Hi vales
Can I ask you what it says on refusal letter ? Did it say when you can apply for nuturalisation again?

vales
Newly Registered

Post by vales » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi khaledata, they say letter refuse british nationaly because I only overstay 10 months for visit visa but this is mistake because they forget I leave the country to go and apply for mariage visa in my country and they say yes, and after I am here and apply later for IRL and they give me no problem! they say to wait 10 years!! but this is mistake...

I see another lawyer today for £100, for free consultation, he say to me we can ask for 'reconsideration form NR' and say sorry and I am husband of british wife and have not criminal record. But he say charge £1700 and £80 for fee home office, he say maybe success but not sure. It is too expensive I find another lawyer before he say to me £750 and he may make success appliction.

Do you know cheap lawyer? please give me number and adresse

Do you appeel too or reconsider? do you overtstay too?

khaledadda

Post by khaledadda » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:35 pm

I haven't applied for nuturalisation and I won't apply till 10 years are over I would advice you not to appeal as you will lose more money! Solicitor are aware of the new rules and they only interested to take more money from you !
So think before you hand your money !!!

fqvision

Post by fqvision » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:39 pm

khaledadda wrote:I haven't applied for nuturalisation and I won't apply till 10 years are over I would advice you not to appeal as you will lose more money! Solicitor are aware of the new rules and they only interested to take more money from you !
So think before you hand your money !!!

Best answer, you break law, and secondly no one through you out from this Country, Stay at ILR, when new government come might law change then apply it again.

vales
Newly Registered

Post by vales » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi Khaledatata, I send application for appeel today with lawyer, I am hope it will be sucess, I will tell you when decision come to my home, and if you tell me too please!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Groan.....

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm

vales wrote:Hi Khaledatata, I send application for appeel today with lawyer, I am hope it will be sucess, I will tell you when decision come to my home, and if you tell me too please!
How much did the lawyer charge you for?

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Good one :)
I am sometimes wrong.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:27 pm

I send application for appeel today with lawyer
I hope your lawyer knows what he is doing because you CANNOT appeal a citizenship refusal, there is no process for it.

Your can only ask for a reconsideration which costs £80.

Best if you accept that you broke the rules when you overstayed your visit visa and will have to wait the required time before you can apply instead of wasting money on lawyers. UK Immigration as spouse rules are different to British Citizenship rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:32 pm

How much did you pay for the lawyer?

zabizabi

Post by zabizabi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 am

Any individual can go to court for legal rights,but you have to work very hard because the rules are not made by HOME OFFICE or case worker.Its the parliament who make such kind of decision by voting, In your case they need to sit again and need to change the rules for everyone.If you win it by chance than everyone who are facing such problems will use your case reference.You should as approach your local MP. Election are coming soon.
Better you find some more applicants facing the same situation and combinely apply for it.The new rules are law and the court can't win from Parliament(lawmaker) , they can only suggest not only for you but for everyone.(Remember the spouse financial requirement case)
you should ask these questions from your Lawyer .

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 am

zabizabi wrote:Any individual can go to court for legal rights,but you have to work very hard because the rules are not made by HOME OFFICE or case worker.Its the parliament who make such kind of decision by voting, In your case they need to sit again and need to change the rules for everyone.If you win it by chance than everyone who are facing such problems will use your case reference.You should as approach your local MP. Election are coming soon.
Better you find some more applicants facing the same situation and combinely apply for it.The new rules are law and the court can't win from Parliament(lawmaker) , they can only suggest not only for you but for everyone.(Remember the spouse financial requirement case)
you should ask these questions from your Lawyer .
Citizenship is a priviledge NOT a legal right.
Elections will make politicians tighten the belt more, NOT loosen it.
Money seems to have changed hands already!

On a moral note: how about working hard to NOT break the laws in first place. Its only fairer to other applicants who worked hard to stay within rules and laws, that law abusers get discriminated for their ignorance.

vales
Newly Registered

Post by vales » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:35 am

I pay lawyer for £750 and £80 fee for home office, this is cheapest I have someone other he say to me £1700, he say maybe successful application because I am husband of bitish wife.

CRO001 yes he say to me we will do 'reconsideration from NR', he say this is best, maybe I win, maybe I lost he say, he say if I lost he will help me make new application 50% discount!

I will tell you when decision come to my home, I am hope I win!

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:17 am

Wanderer wrote: £750 is cheap for a lawyer, hence the claim he can achieve success. Doesn't matter to him, he keeps the £750 when the application fails......
>>>>>>lawyer gets another 50% on next application!

vales, I have no words left now.