ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 LIKELY TO BE REFUSED NEED HELP

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rennyp
Newly Registered

TIER 2 LIKELY TO BE REFUSED NEED HELP

Post by rennyp » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello,

I have made a tier 2 Change of Employment but I am realising that my visa is likely to ve refused as my employer did not keep adequate records of the RLMT. Very annoying as they didn't keep the reference for the Universal Job Match advert and as they did not know if they would be employing a NON-RESIDENT, did not keep the exact start date of the advert.

What are my options? As I sent my old BRP and have subsequently left my former job, can my employee conduct a new RLMT and assign a COS for me or would UKBA find that dodgy? Do I have any options at all or will I have to leave the country?

Any help would be appreciated. I am very distraught as I have spent a lot of money and did everything right (except quitting my former job since I didn't think there would be an issue with a new visa).

Thanks

rennyp
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 LIKELY TO BE REFUSED NEED HELP

Post by rennyp » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:27 am

Please, anyone who can help and tell me my options. I haven't received a letter from HO yet but I am very worried