ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkashifakram
Newly Registered

Citizenship

Post by mkashifakram » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi,

I'm due for Citizenship, I's on tier 1 and now almost completed my 1 year on ILR. I want to know what is the form i need to do for Citizenship secondly my wife will be applying with me will there be discount for joint application or i have to submit 2 different applications.

Thanks

Kashif

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Citizenship

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Form AN. There is no longer a discount for applicants applying together. Don't forget you'll also need B1 level English as well as the Life in the UK test.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.