ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit application from Pakistan.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moonstar9823
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EEA family permit application from Pakistan.

Post by moonstar9823 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello everybody

I posting this question on behalf of my brother.

My brother who lives in Pakistan and married to uncle's daughter who used to lives in Italy with her family but she's not Italian citizen yet as her father dependant.

Now she moved to UK with rest of family last year. She was issued 6 months family permit dependant was first, now 2 months ago she was given 5 year resident card.

She want to apply visa for her husband (my brother in Pakistan). Both married two years ago. My brother is student and she herself is student as well in UK.

Can somebody please explain what visa category to apply from Pakistan and what documents to submit and what is success rate of getting visa.

Thanks