ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Settlement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

orko_illusion
Newly Registered

Family Settlement

Post by orko_illusion » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi,
I have obtained ILR in October 2014 based on long residence. I have started full time employment from November 2014. Prior to my ILR I was on student visa which did not permit me to work and keep my family with me in UK. Therefore my wife and daughter who was born in UK had to return to Bangladesh. Since November 2014 I have been on full time employment with £24000 annual salary. Recently I have changed my employer and started working with new employer with similar salary. Now I am planning to bring my family in UK.

I would like to know, Could I show my previous employer and current employers payslips together to proof my last six months income to satisfy funding criteria?

Or, would I need to complete complete six months employment with my current employer as I do not have probable income record for last 12 months due to student visa restriction?

If I, then what is the best way to bring my family instead of waiting for another six months?

Please advise.

Shamim

Rayking

Re: Family Settlement

Post by Rayking » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:21 am

You'll need to work for at least 6 months if you haven't been working in the past 6 months. You can't combine the income if you're relying on cat A or 6 months route.
The best way you can bring your family in this circumstance is to be patient.

orko_illusion
Newly Registered

Post by orko_illusion » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:01 am

Thanks for your advise.

Shamim

aztec1032

Post by aztec1032 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 am

I understand that the OP would have completed working for 6 months with his existing (Nov'14 to Mar'15 = 5 months) and new employer (April'15) with minimum required income by the time he would like to apply (May'15) for his wife and child.

So would he still require to work another 6 months with his new prospective employer to go through category A; meaning the earliest he can apply after Sep'15? Please clarify.

Thanks

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm

aztec1032 wrote:I understand that the OP would have completed working for 6 months with his existing (Nov'14 to Mar'15 = 5 months) and new employer (April'15) with minimum required income by the time he would like to apply (May'15) for his wife and child.

So would he still require to work another 6 months with his new prospective employer to go through category A; meaning the earliest he can apply after Sep'15? Please clarify.

Thanks
If the OP was not eligible to work prior to completing 6 months, with the already completed 6 months his salary covers only £12k.

Applicant's evidence to show that he has earned minimum requirement in the immediate last 12 months. If all the financial requirement was achieved within the last 6 months (meaning income for 12 months was double the requirement figure) then OP can apply now. (IMHO)