ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment card lost...How to fill in the Payment Details page

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

holaiker

Payment card lost...How to fill in the Payment Details page

Post by holaiker » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi All

I lost my payment card used to pay for premium service application

I am now filling in the application form SET O and wondering how I should fill in the information on the payment details page.

I sti have the payment confirmation and a copy of my credit card that has been lost.Should I still fill in the old card details or use a new card?

Many thanks :-)

mnaeem126
inactive

Re: Payment card lost...How to fill in the Payment Details p

Post by mnaeem126 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 am

You do not need the card with you as you would have payment confirmation sheet with you.

holaiker

Post by holaiker » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 am

mnaeem126 wrote:You do not need the card with you as you would have payment confirmation sheet with you.

So do I still need to fill in the payment page with the old card details ?

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 pm

No.

The payment page is for postal applications as they will need to pay the fee.

As you have already made full payment and have the payment confirmation, the payment page can be left blank.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm

I was having the same confusion whether to fill in payment page or not. Some members were talking about filling it in even though they paid online while booking an appointment.

I filled in that section and the person returned it to me saying they don't need it as I paid already.

toby303
Newly Registered

Payment Sheet

Post by toby303 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Dear all,

I am placing this post due to finding out about people's confusion regarding completing the payment section after making payment to book for a premium service online.
I am in somewhat a similar situation but not the same,
Basically, I booked for my Ilr appointment online for this week and whilst the payment went straight through, I couldn't then go back to edit my year of birth which came out wrong on the payment sheet. Every other thing were fine.

I am seeking to know what you all feel about this common error as I have called and written the department that helps when you have technical difficulty and the answer I got was that I will be allowed into the centre as all supporting documentation will be checked appropriately.

I was so happy to get a reply from them which I have printed out alongside their response to take along on the day.

Can anyone give me their thought on this? Bear in mind that I have my bank card, email confirmation sent to confirm my booking for the day as well as payment sheet. Ally supporting documentation are spot on. So I just want to know if there is anyone out there who has had any such situation.

What I also read on the automated response were things in line with people paying for a different category and reassuring them that n the day they will be allowed in and asked them to pay for the difference in price.

Please blessed people, your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Tobs