ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization and Company Director of a new company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali1975

Naturalization and Company Director of a new company

Post by Ali1975 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:09 am

I am a director of a (less than 1 year old) new start Ltd company and accounts are due after 11 months and not paid any dividends and PAYE so far as company not started making any profit. I do have HMRC corporation tax and other details. I am going to apply for British citizenship at the end of March 2015.

Is there would be any problem as I am not paying any tax or dont have any income at this moment?

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Naturalization and Company Director of a new company

Post by Mauser1905 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Ask your accountant to produce certificate which details PAYE, net and gross dividend etc and your shareholding. Your self assessment and company accounts will be due long time later the year completion. However INHO I would use accountant's certificate for the purposes.