ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizen for baby born to ILR parents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vin1983

British citizen for baby born to ILR parents

Post by vin1983 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi - we just had our baby daughter born on 20th. I have registered her name with council. We both have ILR so wanted to check what is the process of applying for british passport for the child. Do we use the same AN1 form or is there any other process?

Thanks

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: British citizen for baby born to ILR parents

Post by SSWSZ » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm

vin1983 wrote:Hi - we just had our baby daughter born on 20th. I have registered her name with council. We both have ILR so wanted to check what is the process of applying for british passport for the child. Do we use the same AN1 form or is there any other process?

Thanks
Kids born in uk after parent are ( both or single) have ILR can apply for passport directly . U can take form from post office .
ss

vin1983

Post by vin1983 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi - thanks for that, can you please also post or direct me to a post which has all the details. I have requested for a form online from home office as there is no post office near by

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.