ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

integra check - can't make head or tail

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1400 Years

integra check - can't make head or tail

Post by 1400 Years » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:26 pm

i can't make head or tail of this integra check.

i go on the web site that has been suggested and find it lists offices in indian cities and fees in indian rupees.

i do not belong to india nor do i live in india.

i live in oman, but am not a citizen of oman. where should i have my integra check taken?

is it mandatory for everyone to go for the integra check before applying for EC? ...

... because on the web site it says it is voluntary to opt for it; but the forum says it is mandatory. who is right?

Constant

Re: integra check - can't make head or tail

Post by Constant » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 pm

Mate, you've said it, integra applies to EC from India. I suggest you go to the British High Commission website of your country. BHC policy varies from country to country and not all have an integra system. Integra might not even apply in your case anyway!
"And even a college degree cannot be used to prove that he can read and write" President Lyndon Baines Johnson - 1965 We Shall Overcome speech.