ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success with 92/91 days concession

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anasjamil2

ILR success with 92/91 days concession

Post by anasjamil2 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:29 am

My ILR was approved yesterday, thank you this forum. I am posting my details about 90 days concession because i didn't see anybody had a clear picture about it.

Date of visa issues in india 23rd March 2010
Date of UK arrival 22nd June 2010

Delay in travel days - 92

Still my ILR approved because day of visa stamping and day of uk arrival is not counted, so my delay in travel was 90 days only, which is permissible

Now i have to apply for my wife and children's ILR/Citizen.. so i will needing some help regarding 6 address proof.. How to get proof from Electoral register and NHS ? any format ?

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: ILR success with 92/91 days concession

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:25 pm

anasjamil2 wrote:My ILR was approved yesterday, thank you this forum. I am posting my details about 90 days concession because i didn't see anybody had a clear picture about it.

Delay in travel days - 92

Still my ILR approved because day of visa stamping and day of uk arrival is not counted, so my delay in travel was 90 days only, which is permissible

Now i have to apply for my wife and children's ILR/Citizen.. so i will needing some help regarding 6 address proof.. How to get proof from Electoral register and NHS ? any format ?
Congratulations, google your local council and search for electoral services. Register yourself and all your family members so that they can send you the letter. Go to your local GP and ask for address proof letter which they can issue or they will guide you to the appropriate dept who can post these for you.

susan0x

Re: ILR success with 92/91 days concession

Post by susan0x » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 pm

anasjamil2 wrote:My ILR was approved yesterday, thank you this forum. I am posting my details about 90 days concession because i didn't see anybody had a clear picture about it.

Congratualtions anasjamil.....

Could you please confirm your visa type and which PEO have you applied with?