ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Documents for Naturalisation

Post by Miangee » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi all members

I Have to apply my naturalisation next week while fill up the form I am stuck can some one help me out plz

3.5 Address of tax office or tax office reference

I could not find any No on my payslip when i asked my employer they gave me PAYE NO of company under which they paid tax
is that correct or I need to leave it blank rather than put wrong.

2. shall i need to get letter from company that i am working there and have good character etc.

3. is there need to submit last 3 or 6 payslips and bank statement reflecting pay with the application

I just want to know because i am working part time and getting child tax credit so if send slips and statement will it be bad impact

Share experience plz

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Documents for Naturalisation

Post by fwd079 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Please click here to see FAQ's compiled by experts. Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 pm

I could not find any No on my payslip when i asked my employer they gave me PAYE NO of company under which they paid tax
is that correct or I need to leave it blank rather than put wrong. That is the correct number to put on the form.

2. shall i need to get letter from company that i am working there and have good character etc. Not needed. Employment is not a requirement for naturalisation.

3. is there need to submit last 3 or 6 payslips and bank statement reflecting pay with the application No, it is not needed, see my answer to question 2
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 am

hi croo1 and fwd09
thanks for your quick reply

I have got appointment with NCS I believe they will take photocopies of all documents and will give me back originals
but what about the Fees will they take it from the card there or i still need to fill up the fees sheet to send with application
also if there is any mistake in form will they ask to correct then or there or i need to get new appointment again

final Checks documents needs to take with NCS appointment

Application form AN

1 Referee (Head Teacher of School)
2 Referee (Senior Advisor of Qatar Airways)

Fees sheet with card details amounting £906
ALL passports current and previous
ILR card
Life in the UK test
IELTS test (Expired) but i met requirement at the time of ILR

Can you plz have look do I need something else

do I need to write a covering letter for AN to explain all history to make case worker life easier
do I need 1 more photo as I have glued 1 photo only

thanks in anticipation for favours

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:27 am

i still need to fill up the fees sheet to send with application
Yes
also if there is any mistake in form will they ask to correct then
Yes, they check the form.
do I need to write a covering letter for AN to explain all history to make case worker life easier
No, you should complete all the necessary things on the form and provide additional information if necessary in the space provided.

The form only asks for one photo, glued or stapled.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Miangee wrote:hi croo1 and fwd09
thanks for your quick reply

I have got appointment with NCS I believe they will take photocopies of all documents and will give me back originals
but what about the Fees will they take it from the card there or i still need to fill up the fees sheet to send with application
also if there is any mistake in form will they ask to correct then or there or i need to get new appointment again

final Checks documents needs to take with NCS appointment

Application form AN

1 Referee (Head Teacher of School)
2 Referee (Senior Advisor of Qatar Airways)

Fees sheet with card details amounting £906
ALL passports current and previous
ILR card
Life in the UK test
IELTS test (Expired) but i met requirement at the time of ILR

Can you plz have look do I need something else

do I need 1 more photo as I have glued 1 photo only

thanks in anticipation for favours
Your documents are good - If you are applying with your spouse, take your marriage certificate, I was asked one.. WRT the fees, you can take the payment slip with you, if you dont have they usually have copies for you to fill in.

Good luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Tangie

Post by Tangie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Miangee wrote:Hi all members

I Have to apply my naturalisation next week while fill up the form I am stuck can some one help me out plz

3.5 Address of tax office or tax office reference

is that correct or I need to leave it blank rather than put wrong.

2. shall i need to get letter from company that i am working there and have good character etc.

3. is there need to submit last 3 or 6 payslips and bank statement reflecting pay with the application

I just want to know because i am working part time and getting child tax credit so if send slips and statement will it be bad impact

Share experience plz
Hi Miangee,
You will find your tax office address on the right hand side of the letter from your HMRC. So look for any letter you have received from the tax office, you should have received a latter from the tax office stating your tax group as to paying tax. Below the address you will find the tax ref #.
Good luck, let me know if you need any help.
Cheers.
Tangie

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:59 pm

In case you dont have any HMRC correspondence - they're reachable on +44 135 535 9022
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:21 pm

Tax number has already been provided to OP by his HR department. There is no need to contact HMRC.
Char (CR001 not Casa)