ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there a deadline to sending further documents for ceremon

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnnieboy

Is there a deadline to sending further documents for ceremon

Post by johnnieboy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi

Once you're requested to send GNIB and 950 Euro after the approval letter, is there a deadline to when we need to send all the info?

I have a little delay in getting the GNIB and fee and definitely trying to do is ASAP but wondering if I might miss a spot because of the delay.

Thanks for your help!

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: Is there a deadline to sending further documents for cer

Post by banana07 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:24 pm

no, no deadline - its a de facto that you are irish citizen.. after ceremony it will be de jure

only thing is, if you go after 2 years and pay and submit gnib, they may tell you the fees have become 2000 euro etc etc..

short: no deadline.. you still can submit the docs and fees within 8 years
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

johnnieboy

Post by johnnieboy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:52 pm

banana07 wrote:no, no deadline - its a de facto that you are irish citizen.. after ceremony it will be de jure

only thing is, if you go after 2 years and pay and submit gnib, they may tell you the fees have become 2000 euro etc etc..

short: no deadline.. you still can submit the docs and fees within 8 years

Thanks banana!... but i'm just wondering if there is a risk I'll miss April's ceremony (10th of April)
I'm probably going to be able to send in a week-2 weeks, so want to make sure I won't miss the deadline for the next ceremony. Any risks?

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

its all dependent on how fully booked it is.. if not (thats why all the inis delays) then you are included and you still can call them in a week before the ceremony and ask them to include you...

are you sending them direct from US or just through to a friend then a friend will send it to them? - "every day helps" like lidl every little helps

johnnieboy

Post by johnnieboy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:20 pm

banana07 wrote:its all dependent on how fully booked it is.. if not (thats why all the inis delays) then you are included and you still can call them in a week before the ceremony and ask them to include you...

are you sending them direct from US or just through to a friend then a friend will send it to them? - "every day helps" like lidl every little helps

Isn't it tesco with every little helps ? :P :P :P

Sending it through friends in Ireland as I'm not there right now, but my GNIB was on me, so sending it to them now.
Think I'd still be able to get it all to them 2 weeks at least before the ceremony, but I didn't know I can try calling too, just in case...
Thanks for suggesting!

banana07
Member of Standing

Post by banana07 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:02 pm

johnnieboy wrote:
banana07 wrote:its all dependent on how fully booked it is.. if not (thats why all the inis delays) then you are included and you still can call them in a week before the ceremony and ask them to include you...

Isn't it tesco with every little helps ? :P :P :P

Sending it through friends in Ireland as I'm not there right now, but my GNIB was on me, so sending it to them now.
Think I'd still be able to get it all to them 2 weeks at least before the ceremony, but I didn't know I can try calling too, just in case...
Thanks for suggesting!
hahaha you are the paddy one so I will approve its tesco based on your judgement..

well, use UPS it takes 2 days max for express delivery and 40 usd.. if its too important for u to become a paddy in april :)