ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Break in continous 10 years long rsidency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shazzzz
BANNED

Break in continous 10 years long rsidency

Post by Shazzzz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi all,

I got a tricky senerio for respectable gurus on this site

I came to UK in oct 2005 visa was issued in same month .
Applied for student extension in oct 2008 was refused in dec 2008,appealed against the decision ... Court hearing was in feb 2009,which was dismissed , I reapllied student visa in feb 2009 which was outside immigration rules at that time ... The application was successful in July 2009 ,since then I never been refused ... Now am on tier 1 enterpreneur.. My 10 years due in oct 2015... So please gurus guide me with your best of knowledge about I got gap or not... As am getting mixed response from solicitors some of them suing there is no gap.. Some saying yes you got gap... Please don't ignore my post as I need your desperately ... Thnx a lot for reading...