ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP, query about age band

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asim_khan

HSMP, query about age band

Post by asim_khan » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 am

HeyAll,
I have read in HSMP guidance notes that if an applicant is about to reach his 28th bday, the application should be reached to home office till last working day before his bday other wise he will fall in older age band category. But some one told me that your payment should be cleared before your 28th bday other wise they will put you on later age band.

I am just wondering whether HO should recieve the applicatin before one's 28th bday or the payment should be cleared before 28th bday in order to calim 20 points in this section :?:

My next question is has anyone applied with 3 different employers? I mean that i have swithced three jobs during my last 12 months. Does it effect negativley on my application or not?

Thanks & Regards,
Asim Khan.

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:51 pm

well both happen almost at same time, HO does not spend much time in getting the fee once ur app is received, only then they put the app in queue for approval.

It will have no impact on number of employers as long as you have everything genuine, the moment you do anything wrong your case is gone once and for all.