ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 am

Safi87 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:
Safi87 wrote:I hope in sha Allah it all goes well for you guys. I am well nervous now, because we submitted ours on 8 January 2015 in Mirpur. So I guess we should be expecting something soon. So worried :?

May Allah SWT give us positive results. Ameen

Hey what catogery did you apply from and please can you list wat documents you have submitted??
was it your first time applying ?

Thanks.

:)
Gucci- applied category A AND C (Rental income), I think you have applied using that too. Yes it's my first time.

Really!!

OMG iv been looking for some one who has done that!!!!

LOL im gonna mail you now please check

Thanks xx
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:08 pm

H4mid wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Yup Thats wat I was thinking ill give it a few weeks.

Really ??
Dont worry inshallah youl be fine (do let us know how it goes)

Can you please list the documents you submitted?

Thanks,
I submitted pretty much all the documents as everyone else has but here are a few things which were missing.

1. No communication record (just online gifts and money transferred)
2. Three weekly payslipis with zero money coming in as I was on unpaid holidays and I did not clear this in cover letter.
3. Bank balance was below 900£ and my account went to OD once in that 6 months periods.

Basically I was stupid to apply at that time but I wanted to takw my chances lol

Anybody has any idea if they're open on Sunday for collection?? Mirpur
Don't worry about bank balance as you applied CAT A - as long as wages match bank statements that's all they look for.

I can't comment on 1 or 2 - just pray In Sha Allah it works out for you.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:24 pm

gucci9 wrote:

OK looking at that WOW you really took a chance !! lol

No communication ? are you serious Iv heard a few cases where rejection was because of no communication you submitted NON ? yiur kidding right?

So you didnt explain that about your payslips I dont really know how unpaid holiday works so I cant really comment on that also do you know how they calculate your yearly income by looking at 6 months slips ?

And as for your bank balance I dont think that should be a major problem as long as it shows your income and they match to wage slips.

I mean good luck because you never know Allah does wonders so just keep praying!!!

Im not sure if its open
Yup, no kidding .. Zero communication koz I didn't have nay to show or let's just say I didn't know I could take screenshots of whatsapp. But anyway I couldn't wait so just went for it without taking anyone's advice lol

I calculated my slips as Wasnav said .. calculate them all 6 months and multiply by 2. And yes even after missing 3 weeks, annual wage is still more than 26k so I'm very hopeful to Allah.

I did NOT explain my payslips in cover letter too.

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:29 pm

rudey786 wrote:Don't worry about bank balance as you applied CAT A - as long as wages match bank statements that's all they look for.

I can't comment on 1 or 2 - just pray In Sha Allah it works out for you.
Thanks Rudey786, I can take at least bank thing out of my worrying list now

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Safi87 wrote:I hope in sha Allah it all goes well for you guys. I am well nervous now, because we submitted ours on 8 January 2015 in Mirpur. So I guess we should be expecting something soon. So worried :?

May Allah SWT give us positive results. Ameen
That's only two days after me.. just sit tight next to the computer and keep refreshing your email tab :)
Inshallah you'll hear something soon

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:46 pm

akhan47 wrote:
First application we thought my wife was exempt from english language requirement but it turns out she wasn't. This time we were refused because we initially only submitted 3 months bank statements and also because we didn't include gross annual salary on the letter from employer.

What do you think our chances are at the hearing?
Keep getting rejected since 2012 must be tough. Did you complete the applications yourself or did you hire a solicitor each time?
What made you think that your wife would be exempt from passing the English test?

6 months payslips are a requirement so I'm not sure if you will win the hearing/appeal.

How much do you think you've spent so far on the visa?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:47 pm

H4mid wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

No communication ? are you serious Iv heard a few cases where rejection was because of no communication you submitted NON ? yiur kidding right?

So you didnt explain that about your payslips I dont really know how unpaid holiday works so I cant really comment on that also do you know how they calculate your yearly income by looking at 6 months slips ?

And as for your bank balance I dont think that should be a major problem as long as it shows your income and they match to wage slips.

I mean good luck because you never know Allah does wonders so just keep praying!!!

Im not sure if its open
Yup, no kidding .. Zero communication koz I didn't have nay to show or let's just say I didn't know I could take screenshots of whatsapp. But anyway I couldn't wait so just went for it without taking anyone's advice lol

I calculated my slips as Wasnav said .. calculate them all 6 months and multiply by 2. And yes even after missing 3 weeks, annual wage is still more than 26k so I'm very hopeful to Allah.

You can get number 2 off your worrying list 2 if your salary is way above that :)

Inshallah youll be fine when will you find out for definate?

roger354

Post by roger354 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Looks like mirpur is way ahead of everyone else :D
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:47 pm

H4mid wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Im not sure if its open

No proof of communication will most certainly be a guaranteed refusal + you didn't include some of the other required documents.

A waste of £885 + your wife's passport will have a refusal stamp in it and if you appeal that's another possible year wasted.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother appealing IF the application does get rejected. Instead just reapply ONCE you have done your research and know EXACTLY what is required. You couldn't wait but now it seems like you and your wife will have to do a lot of unnecessary waiting. Several months or even a year plus now.

If you follow Immigration guidelines for spouse visas. you can handle everything yourself, without hiring a solicitor who will take anything up to a £1000+ for doing what you can do yourself.

I done my own researched and applied for my wife's visa and now she's arriving in the UK under a year of getting married. Must never rush these kind of things.

Good luck!
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:12 pm

i.need.help wrote:
akhan47 wrote:
First application we thought my wife was exempt from english language requirement but it turns out she wasn't. This time we were refused because we initially only submitted 3 months bank statements and also because we didn't include gross annual salary on the letter from employer.

Keep getting rejected since 2012 must be tough. Did you complete the applications yourself or did you hire a solicitor each time?
What made you think that your wife would be exempt from passing the English test?

6 months payslips are a requirement so I'm not sure if you will win the hearing/appeal.

Very tough. I've had 2 different solicitors and with application fees, tickets etc I have spent thousands.

She had a BA which was taught in English but it turned out that it was equivalent to a BA here. She has now done the city and guilds tests.

We initially only submitted 3 bank statements but surely they should ask for more? If we turn up to court with a new letter from employer with gross annual salary and also the full 6 month wage slips is there any chance they could overturn?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:20 pm

i.need.help wrote:
H4mid wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Im not sure if its open

No proof of communication will most certainly be a guaranteed refusal + you didn't include some of the other required documents.

A waste of £885 + your wife's passport will have a refusal stamp in it and if you appeal that's another possible year wasted.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother appealing IF the application does get rejected. Instead just reapply ONCE you have done your research and know EXACTLY what is required. You couldn't wait but now it seems like you and your wife will have to do a lot of unnecessary waiting. Several months or even a year plus now.

If you follow Immigration guidelines for spouse visas. you can handle everything yourself, without hiring a solicitor who will take anything up to a £1000+ for doing what you can do yourself.

I done my own researched and applied for my wife's visa and now she's arriving in the UK under a year of getting married. Must never rush these kind of things.

Good luck!

Heyyy Think positive!!!
You never know Inshallah you will be fine just haev faith
Dont think about what you will do if its rejected yet as he hasnt even found out if its rejected!!!

I hope you get your visa

:)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 pm

i.need.help wrote:
H4mid wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Im not sure if its open

Good luck!
True...

Hamid - when did you get married out of interest? I guess the only way they wouldn't look at communication is if you submitted your application right after you got married?
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Well even I know communication is a big problem here but I'm gonna stay positive until I see the decision. My wife hasn't received any call or text today so I guess Monday would be the day. Can anybody tell me if they're open on Saturday and Sunday please ??

I got married on 10 of October 2014.. came back to the UK on 6th of of November and then applied online on 27th December, documents submitted 6 January 2015.

Guys thanks for all your support and please pray for me and everyone else. Thanks

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 pm

H4mid wrote:Well even I know communication is a big problem here but I'm gonna stay positive until I see the decision. My wife hasn't received any call or text today so I guess Monday would be the day. Can anybody tell me if they're open on Saturday and Sunday please ??

I got married on 10 of October 2014.. came back to the UK on 6th of of November and then applied online on 27th December, documents submitted 6 January 2015.

Guys thanks for all your support and please pray for me and everyone else. Thanks
I guess inshAllah your wife will get her visa as you clearly meet financial requirement. And you must have other proofs of your marriage so i really dont think eco should refuse your visa solely on the basis of missing communication proofs.

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline O

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:51 pm

H4mid wrote:Well even I know communication is a big problem here but I'm gonna stay positive until I see the decision. My wife hasn't received any call or text today so I guess Monday would be the day. Can anybody tell me if they're open on Saturday and Sunday please ??

Heyy stay positive !!!
Forget wat people are saying about its going to gwt rejected Insha'Allah you'll get your visa I'm supporting you and my prayers are with you! !!
Good luck and keep us informed and don't stress
What ever is men to be will happen

unis
Newly Registered

Post by unis » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:24 am

hi all am new on here i just got couple of question which i need answering....
my timeline submitted case in jan 14..... got rejected in aug 14 (they didn't accept my second job ) i got my case reviewed here in the u.k which they over turned the original decision in dec 14.... i got my letters so did my wife.... my wife got a letter saying bring your passport with letter to gerry fedex in mirpur...... my wife submitted her passport and they said you will get a call in few weeks time to collect your passport.... this was in end of dec14.... we both still waiting for her passport to arrive so she can make her trip here to the u.k..... so can anbody tell me why its taking soo long even though she got her visa... much appreciated if anybody can answer my question....

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:26 am

unis wrote:hi all am new on here i just got couple of question which i need answering....
my timeline submitted case in jan 14..... got rejected in aug 14 (they didn't accept my second job ) i got my case reviewed here in the u.k which they over turned the original decision in dec 14.... i got my letters so did my wife.... my wife got a letter saying bring your passport with letter to gerry fedex in mirpur...... my wife submitted her passport and they said you will get a call in few weeks time to collect your passport.... this was in end of dec14.... we both still waiting for her passport to arrive so she can make her trip here to the u.k..... so can anbody tell me why its taking soo long even though she got her visa... much appreciated if anybody can answer my question....

Heyy this seems very unusual iv never heard this happen to anyone so I can't answer but if I was in this situation I would maybe try contacting them ????

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:49 am

Hey guys ... What month is islamabad at processing the applications ? X

asifp

Post by asifp » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:25 am

Hello all,

I applied on 9Jan 2015, so 2 months on Monday hoping to ask the Embassy the status of the application.

Who should I e-mail and what details should I provide?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks All

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 pm

asifp wrote:Hello all,

I applied on 9Jan 2015, so 2 months on Monday hoping to ask the Embassy the status of the application.

Who should I e-mail and what details should I provide?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks All

Hello asifp gud to know that u applied in Jan 2015 even i applied on 19th of Jan 2015 and i sent them mail to ask my current status but
theres no such updates. I applied in Karachi what about you can u share how many updates u received and from where did u applied?
if u want to send mail to ask ur status u can visit this site its simple check it out https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Sallam Everyone!

I have a question if anyone can answer or explain me? I have applied in 19th of January 2015 biometric at karachi
i sent mail to ask my current status of my application i received this reply which i cant understand wut does it mean
if anyone who can explain me please i will thank full.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFXXXX and date of birth
XXXX) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because the details that you have provided above are incorrect.

If it is the former you may contact us at a later stage once our records
have been updated. We will be happy to give you the current status of your
application. If the information provided is incorrect then please provide
the 9-digit GWF number and the date of birth of the applicant.
Alternatively, once the process has been completed and a decision has been
made the visa application centre will be in contact as per process.

Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15
working days, each application is subject to an individual assessment and
processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patient and
wait for the processing to be completed. You can check how long you'll have
to wait for a decision on your visa application in your country (if you
applied from outside the UK) by entering your details at the following
link: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times. Please note that the actual
processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:02 pm

daddoo110 wrote:Sallam Everyone!

I have a question if anyone can answer or explain me? I have applied in 19th of January 2015 biometric at karachi
i sent mail to ask my current status of my application i received this reply which i cant understand wut does it mean
if anyone who can explain me please i will thank full.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWFXXXX and date of birth
XXXX) and found that there are no current updates. This could be
because the details that you have provided above are incorrect.

If it is the former you may contact us at a later stage once our records
have been updated. We will be happy to give you the current status of your
application. If the information provided is incorrect then please provide
the 9-digit GWF number and the date of birth of the applicant.
Alternatively, once the process has been completed and a decision has been
made the visa application centre will be in contact as per process.

Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15
working days, each application is subject to an individual assessment and
processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patient and
wait for the processing to be completed. You can check how long you'll have
to wait for a decision on your visa application in your country (if you
applied from outside the UK) by entering your details at the following
link: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times. Please note that the actual
processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
It means no updates
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:07 pm

unis wrote:hi all am new on here i just got couple of question which i need answering....
Ask your MP to call on your behalf to ask about an update on your wifes visa.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Ask your MP to call on your behalf to ask about an update on your wifes visa.
Have you been granted your spouse visa yet?
TIMELINE

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:13 pm

akhan47 wrote:
i.need.help wrote:
akhan47 wrote:

Very tough. I've had 2 different solicitors and with application fees, tickets etc I have spent thousands.

She had a BA which was taught in English but it turned out that it was equivalent to a BA here. She has now done the city and guilds tests.

We initially only submitted 3 bank statements but surely they should ask for more? If we turn up to court with a new letter from employer with gross annual salary and also the full 6 month wage slips is there any chance they could overturn?
Wow 2 solicitors and 2 refusals. If you do your own research, you don't even need a solicitor. I can't believe that your solicitors didn't know the basic requirements for a spouse visa.

What's the latest update on your situation? Have you applied for a 3rd time yet? Using the same solicitors?

How many years you been married now?
TIMELINE