ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

varying an application following PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

azeem101
Newly Registered

varying an application following PEO appointment

Post by azeem101 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:28 pm

If someone made an PEO application and decision is pending. How can they vary the application? Do they have to book another PEO appointment for the new application and vary or do they have to submit a postal application?

Please suggest.

Obie
Ireland

Re: varying an application following PEO appointment

Post by Obie » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Provided a decision has not been made you can vary your application, but this cannot be don via PEO
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 pm

But the problem is all my documents which I submitted with my application are at the PEO because casework said he will keep the documents until a decision is being made. However I would like to vary the application now on the basis of same documentation, just need to fill out the new application form. So what should I do and how can I do that? I just need to fill out the form along with the cover letter explaining the need to vary the application. Please advise?

Decision has not been made on my application as it has been put on hold.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Nothing precludes you from doing that. You simply need to inform them that the supporting document is with the initial application that is to be varied, and you provide the difference in fees, if the new application is more expensive than the older one, and inform them of your variation in accordance with Section 3C of the 1971 act.

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Dear Obie.

I need your experienced opinion on this please

The facts of my case are as below.

1- I applied ILR on the basis of T1G on 25/06/2014.
2- My T1G expired on 15/07/2014.

Now, if I apply to vary my application from ILR to T1G 2nd extension. Will the T1G application date will be considered as my ILR (25/06/2014) or the date when I apply for variation lets suppose (15/09/2014).

Also, will I get appeal rights following my T1G in case any unforeseen circumstances happens?? One last thing will my T1G be affected if I had been arrested or subject to an ongoing investigation, however I have not been charged with any crime as yet or not in any case in the court and no previous convictions, clean record. This is the reason my ILR application has been put on hold. Therefore I wanted to change the application to T1G so at least I have a visa in order if I need to travel etc.

Please shed some light with some explanation.

Many thanks

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:35 am

Can someone please help and shed some light. I have posted this over 3 months ago and so far no replies received. Please share your experience and let me know as what options do I have?

pls pls

Thanks

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:57 pm

You can vary your application before any decision has been made. It seems that you should apply by post but there is a topic in this forum that even you can do it at PEO. When you fill the application form in many questions there is an option that your documents are with UKVI. Also you can write a letter explaining the situation. What is your concern regarding the date of application?

Also, you should only pay the difference in application fee but to be on safer side I suggest to pay the full fee and then ask them to refund the difference. They will do it in a month usually.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:11 am

azeem101 wrote:Can someone please help and shed some light. I have posted this over 3 months ago and so far no replies received. Please share your experience and let me know as what options do I have?

pls pls

Thanks

I am of the view that you indeed received a rely 3 months ago, but perhaps you could not comprehend the contents of it.

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Dear Obie,

The question I wanted to ask was that I applied for ILR in June on Tier 1 basis but my application was put on hold due to having a pending prosecution. The case is now being referred to court and it will be taking a lot of time as the courts are busy with backlog of cases. I would imagine HO won't make a decision on my ILR until court decides.

What options do I have now?

If I vary my application back to Tier 1, is there any chance HO will make a decision on that or will they can put Tier 1 on hold as well. At present I'm covered under section 3C leave.

Please advise. Gurus your help is much appreciated as I'm totally stressed out.

Thanks

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 am

Can gurus please give any expert opinion on this

I applied for ILR in June on Tier 1 basis but my application was put on hold due to having a pending prosecution. The case has now being referred to court and it will be taking a lot of time as the courts are busy with backlog of cases. I would imagine HO won't make a decision on my ILR until court decides.

What options do I have now?

If I vary my application back to Tier 1, is there any chance HO will make a decision on that or will they can put Tier 1 on hold as well. At present I'm covered under section 3C leave.

Please advise, can you shed any light. I am panicking and stressed and need some advice please.

please help.

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:07 pm

I varied my application to Tier 1 G extension and that has been put on hold as well. What can I do now, can they hold extensions as well if you have a pending court case? I thought that the good character requirements is solely for ILR or naturalisation cases.

Have they done right in putting my application on hold due to me having a pending court case.

Please someone can help with their experience as what should I can do because my court case can be a longer one and I dont know when it will be finalised.

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Can someone please help me with my case. I see gurus responded to posts after mine but no one has said anything re my post?

Gurus/experienced members, can you able to shed some light on my case please.

I really appreciate your responses.

azeem101
Newly Registered

Post by azeem101 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:31 am

How long HO can hold the application. My ILR application is being on hold since Jun 2014 and still not being decided. My pending prosecution case is not decided until Mar 2016.

I'm losing my patience as this unprofessional misuse of authority that HO still has not decided my application.

Can someone help as how I can pursue this matter further.

Thanks