ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

December13
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by December13 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 pm

rudey786 wrote:Salaam all!
Hope you are all well. My husbands coming this week In Sha Allah - just wanted to ask on anyones experience because someone mentioned something and it was news to me!
Has anyone (UK spouse) been contacted or asked questions as the person goes through Immigration? Just someone mentioned to me saying make sure you go airport because they might call you in - i was like call me in where? I know they might ask my husband questions but never heard the officials asking the UK spouse for confirmation!
Wsalaam. I would also like to know the answer to this too. My husband will be coming next Wednesday in sha Allah. My aunty told me there is no need for me to go as when her brother in law came, his wife didn't go to the airport and he didnt encounter any problems. However then I was told that they do question the spouses sometimes so I should go just in case. I'm slightly confused myself :?

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:41 pm

roger354 wrote:I got one email today that visa is processed, fingers crossed inshallah will be a good news!

Do they send only one email these days?
Hi roger354. My husband received only 1 email followed by text and call. In sha Allah it will be granted. Keep us informed.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum everyone.

Please please can someone advise me on what to do, i will end up shooting this government or the tribunal people.

I rang on the 26th of Feburary and asked for a update on my wife's appeal. I was told that the bundle was sent back by BHC ISB and they were waiting for a listing date. I rang on the 27th of Feburary, asking for a reason why BHC ISB have upheld the decision. I was told (we dont know what your on about because your appeal is still processing as normal and we havent heard anything from immigration yet they have until 12th May to reply.) i rang them up again on the 27th to reconfirm that statement and i was told again, (we are waiting for immigration to reply back, when they do then you will be informed) i rang up today and am told, (on the 24th of Feburary we received a bundle back from immigration, a letter should be issued to you and we are waiting for a listing for a date) i said, how comes you received it on the 24th? when i rang on the 26th and 27th and received different information? and her reply is (i cant say) what the actual hell is going on?

Please please someone advise me on what to do? i really want to have a go at someone right now for messing me about because of HMRC's stupid RTI system!
i can understand your frustration.I think its still in progress and the appeal date has not been set as yet.It could be some sort of mix up.Stay patient and inshallah you will hear from them soon.

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:30 pm

khan2013 wrote:

Please please can someone advise me on what to do, i will end up shooting this government or the tribunal people.

I rang on the 26th of Feburary and asked for a update on my wife's appeal. I was told that the bundle was sent back by BHC ISB and they were waiting for a listing date. I rang on the 27th of Feburary, asking for a reason why BHC ISB have upheld the decision. I was told (we dont know what your on about because your appeal is still processing as normal and we havent heard anything from immigration yet they have until 12th May to reply.) i rang them up again on the 27th to reconfirm that statement and i was told again, (we are waiting for immigration to reply back, when they do then you will be informed) i rang up today and am told, (on the 24th of Feburary we received a bundle back from immigration, a letter should be issued to you and we are waiting for a listing for a date) i said, how comes you received it on the 24th? when i rang on the 26th and 27th and received different information? and her reply is (i cant say) what the actual hell is going on?

Please please someone advise me on what to do? i really want to have a go at someone right now for messing me about because of HMRC's stupid RTI system!
i can understand your frustration.I think its still in progress and the appeal date has not been set as yet.It could be some sort of mix up.Stay patient and inshallah you will hear from them soon.
salam brother, i rang them again just to have a go at them. they confirm that the paper bundle has been sent back and its waiting for a listing for court. should i reapply? or wait until the original time of 12 may?
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:39 pm

@Ibbzy
W salam i think you should just wait and see what happens.Its long waiting game but inshallah our patience will pay off.Can you please share your time line.when did you submit your appeal and when was the review date set.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:39 pm

khan2013 wrote:

is it possible to ring tribunal from pakistan too??
also wats their number
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:58 pm

@phaara
0044300 123 1711 is the number.But your sponsor can call them on your behalf.I think that would be easy and cheaper.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 pm

khan2013 wrote:@phaara
0044300 123 1711 is the number.But your sponsor can call them on your behalf.I think that would be easy and cheaper.
okay jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm

spoke to my solicitor as well, he says, he is really surprised, that they have sent the bundle back so quick, they normally take the full length of time to reply back and he says he thinks its a mix up.

mosof87
Newly Registered

Post by mosof87 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum all. Quick advice. Still haven't heard anything about my wife's review. They have until may. Should i call up and pester them? Or leave it be? How long does an ECM generally take with a review?
Salaam,

Its very confusing and certainly not fair for u.

My advise would be to contact John McGirr. He is head of appeals. His number is in one of the above posts. He will be able to advise you exactly what is happening. You will need to give him the appeal reference number.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 pm

December13 wrote:
rudey786 wrote:Salaam all!
Hope you are all well. My husbands coming this week In Sha Allah - just wanted to ask on anyones experience because someone mentioned something and it was news to me!
Has anyone (UK spouse) been contacted or asked questions as the person goes through Immigration? Just someone mentioned to me saying make sure you go airport because they might call you in - i was like call me in where? I know they might ask my husband questions but never heard the officials asking the UK spouse for confirmation!
Wsalaam. I would also like to know the answer to this too. My husband will be coming next Wednesday in sha Allah. My aunty told me there is no need for me to go as when her brother in law came, his wife didn't go to the airport and he didnt encounter any problems. However then I was told that they do question the spouses sometimes so I should go just in case. I'm slightly confused myself :?
In my opinion spouses must go to airport to collect their partners, yu can never tell with immigration and their stupid rules.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 pm

saf786 wrote:Hey my husband did his city and guilds English test on 14th February and he was told that the results will cone in 10 days ..now his been chasing it up and they have said it will come around 18th march ! Do they take this long to get results back ? Anybody who can share their experience with me ?
My bhabie did the test on 7 feb and was told results will come in a month, today she received the online results that she has passed the test and now they saying it will take another 10 days for the certficates to come. I hope she receives them ASAP coz we are ready to apply.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello all

I would like to know best guide regarding below issue it would be great also if anyone who gone through the same.

In feb 2014 we applied n got rejected in October 2014 due to second job salary ( worth of just £80 a month) not reflecting in bank statement as it was a cash but we had all supporting documents which we attached with our appeal n submitt appeal got review deadline of 2 april 2015

But in between we got letter of hearing which is set this month end of march 2015 mean bfore review deadlibe our hearing set by tribunal ( is it normal thing??

We didnt get any outcome/decision from ECO/ECM regarding review of our appeal

And we have started depositing cadh in account since we got refusal so its been 5 month we depositing in bank

And in a couple of week we have to send appeal bundle 5 days bfor hearing do we are now attaching these bank statements too

is there any chance to get overturn/appeal allow on hearing?

Please reply

Thankyou
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Salam all. I don't understand how bhc isb have sent back my wifes appeal bundle? If i go according to there government post time line it take 2-4 weeks for the papers to arrive into pakistan. How can it be sent on the 27th bhc isb process and send back in less than two weeks? On the 27th if jan i received a notice of pending appeal and tribunal receive bundle back on the 24th of feb? Surely they have something mixed up? It doesnt add up according to internal post timing. Elaborate anyone please.

Safi87
Newly Registered

Post by Safi87 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 pm

roger354 wrote:@shreen thank you very much :)

I applied on 9th december in islamabad so i think they are processing start of january in islamabad :)
Roger354, where did you apply from?

Safi87
Newly Registered

Post by Safi87 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Safi87 wrote:
roger354 wrote:@shreen thank you very much :)

I applied on 9th december in islamabad so i think they are processing start of january in islamabad :)
Roger354, where did you apply from?
Sorry just realised u mentioned islamabad. Lol

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salam all. I don't understand how bhc isb have sent back my wifes appeal bundle? If i go according to there government post time line it take 2-4 weeks for the papers to arrive into pakistan. How can it be sent on the 27th bhc isb process and send back in less than two weeks? On the 27th if jan i received a notice of pending appeal and tribunal receive bundle back on the 24th of feb? Surely they have something mixed up? It doesnt add up according to internal post timing. Elaborate anyone please.
w/salam , thats a good thing isnt it? since Nov 2014 , tribunal rules has been changed (although they are hardly following it with all apps) however some of them are getting review answers within 2-3 months now maximum. ECM gets 28 days from the notice of pending appeal to prepare their bundle (respondent) for sending back to tribunal.

after receiving it , tribunal then takes 3-4 weeks to set a hearing dates based om availability/location , i have seen people getting hearing dates even earlier than review deadline. It would either be before review deadline or after 2 months.

wish u luck u will hear back soon inshallah...i just really hope we all who are going thru this appeal back hear back soon !!!
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Jaan786
Newly Registered

Post by Jaan786 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 am

My wife got this email twice. One today and one yesterday. What does this mean.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (107.53 KiB) Viewed 1284 times

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 am

Jaan786 wrote:My wife got this email twice. One today and one yesterday. What does this mean.
In sha.Allah you'll get a call this week to pick up your passport. :)

Jaan786
Newly Registered

Post by Jaan786 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:24 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Jaan786 wrote:My wife got this email twice. One today and one yesterday. What does this mean.
In sha.Allah you'll get a call this week to pick up your passport. :)
In Shaa Allah

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:49 am

Asslamualaikum
i applied on december 8th in Islamabad
February 11 received email- Decision delayed doing further checks and enquiries
March 5- Received email- Application in Progress
March 9- Received email at 2:58 pm that visa application has been processed.
March 10- Received call that passport is ready for collection.

I'm going islamabad tomorrow to pick up my passport inshallah i will get my visa ameen, please pray for me.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:52 am

I applied under category D.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:03 am

Rudey i think they might ask him your name, where you live and your home address etc.

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:24 am

@fawad brother problem for me is that I strongly beleive that in the review stage it should be overturned because there is clear proof from HMRC stating its not my fault. Clear proof in my wifes favour. So why should it even be listed for hearing. I really wanna throttle someone now.

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:15 am

Ibbzy wrote:@fawad brother problem for me is that I strongly beleive that in the review stage it should be overturned because there is clear proof from HMRC stating its not my fault. Clear proof in my wifes favour. So why should it even be listed for hearing. I really wanna throttle someone now.
I submitted my appeal around the same time as you and they gave me 5th June for the review.Called the tribunal yesterday and they said they didnt hear nothing from them.My appeal bundle was sent to the ECM for reviw on 20th Feb.Unless have become more efficient which i doubt(lol).It seems to me some sort of mix up.Inshallah either way your refusal will be overturned.