ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who will respond on this????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj

Who will respond on this????

Post by raj » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:43 am

Guys!!

its been more than 15 days and despite of sending the payment through postal order for FLR(IED) I have not yet received the confirmation of my application with reference no.

Special ROYAL mail delivery tracking shows that my documents was delivered via their WOLVERHAMPTON delivery office before 15 days.

Please suggest on which no. should I contact Home office/Cannock to know the status of my FLR (IED)

please suggest!

regds
Raj
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:42 am

From FLR(IED) guidance notes:

12. How can I contact Work Permits (UK)?

For general enquires, please contact our Customer Relations Team, the contact details are provided in Part 7 of these guidance notes.

If you have specific queries relating to your LTR application please contact the relevant In-Country Operational Team. They each deal with work from the name of the employer for SBS, TWES and WP (excluding Sports and Entertainments) applications, Sports and Entertainments, SAWS and HSMP applicants are dealt with by specific teams, as listed below:

In-Country Operational Team (A-L, Sports and Entertainments and SAWS applicants)

Telephone: 0114 259 5777 or 0114 259 5999
Fax: 0114 259 3749 or 0114 259 5744
E-mail: Ops1.In-Country@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In-Country Operational Team (M-Z and HSMP applicants)

Telephone: 0114 274 3304 or 0114 274 3305
Fax: 0114 274 3101 or 0114 274 3102
E-mail: Ops2.In-Country@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

When contacting Work Permits (UK) by telephone please make sure you have the following information to hand, and when contacting us in writing please provide the following details in your letter or e-mail:

∑ Applicant’s full name, date of birth and nationality;
∑ Employer name for SBS and WP and operator and employer name for SAWS work card holders;
∑ Your HSMP, SBS, TWES, or WP reference number or SAWS work card number;
∑ The Recorded or Special Delivery number (if applicable);
∑ The date on which the application was posted; and
∑ Your Home Office reference number if you have one.

Give them a call!!