ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

someone help me

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Filima
Newly Registered

someone help me

Post by Filima » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 am

Hello everyone,

I have a case whereby I need help and more information.
My husband lived in UK for 8 years under student visa, at some point he applied for another visa but he was refused. In 2008 we started relationship and just before we could get married in 2013 he was detained and removed from UK back to his country because he over stayed, he was not deported, but removed and he never committed any crime or break any rules apart from over staying.

This summer we got married and now I'm planing to apply for UK spouse visa for my husband, I'm a british citizen and I work full time, earning 18,854K. living with my family under 4 bedroom house living in 6 people. I need help and more information on this things, I have questions which someone can help me please. I have tried to read through other cases on this website but i have not get information I'm looking for. I tried to use the lawyers but it's becoming very expensive.

1. Who applies for the visa, is it me from UK or my husband from Zimbabwe?
2. What documents do I need please in details, the list of the useful documents?
3. Where do we get the application form from?
4. Do i have to use the lawyers or we can do it by ourselves?
5. How long do I have to have tent agreement?
6. How long does it take to process everything or to get back to you?
7. What other things do i have to know before i apply?

Please someone help me with information because i want now to unit with my husband here.
Thank you very much for your help.

SoHopeful

Re: someone help me

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:21 am

Filima wrote:Hello everyone,

I have a case whereby I need help and more information.
My husband lived in UK for 8 years under student visa, at some point he applied for another visa but he was refused. In 2008 we started relationship and just before we could get married in 2013 he was detained and removed from UK back to his country because he over stayed, he was not deported, but removed and he never committed any crime or break any rules apart from over staying.

This summer we got married and now I'm planing to apply for UK spouse visa for my husband, I'm a british citizen and I work full time, earning 18,854K. living with my family under 4 bedroom house living in 6 people. I need help and more information on this things, I have questions which someone can help me please. I have tried to read through other cases on this website but i have not get information I'm looking for. I tried to use the lawyers but it's becoming very expensive.

1. Who applies for the visa, is it me from UK or my husband from Zimbabwe?
Your husband will apply from Zimbabwe
2. What documents do I need please in details, the list of the useful documents?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 73999.html
3. Where do we get the application form from?
You apply online: https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa
4. Do i have to use the lawyers or we can do it by ourselves?
Given your partner's immigration history you may want to seek legal advice, however I know there are people who have had similar experiences and been successful without professional assistance.
5. How long do I have to have tent agreement?
I don't understand this question.
6. How long does it take to process everything or to get back to you?
Depends on the country and the workload at the time. Check https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times
7. What other things do i have to know before i apply?
If you decide to do it without legal assistance then make sure you read everything thoroughly. Ask here for anything you need help with.

Please someone help me with information because i want now to unit with my husband here.

Good Luck :)

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Thank you very much for your help, but if he has to apply how will he provide all the documents? From my side (UK)
How long to I have to be working? Because I have been working in my workplace for 10 months
If I need accommodation how long do I have to be living in that property?

Thank you guys you are being so helpful

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:15 pm

You will need to send the documents to him in Zimbabwe.
If you have earned the equivalent of £18,600 pa in 6 months you can apply using Cat A if all monthly pay is above £1550 or you are paid by the hour, day, etc. If you cannot meet the requirements using Cat A, you will have to use Cat B which is by evidencing your last 12 months of earning.
It doesn't matter how long you have been there. What matters is that it is big enough for you and your partner and you have permission from the landlord for your partner to join you.

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Thank you very much, I will try and put all the documents together.

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:07 am

Hello,

I'm putting all document together and my communication with my husband is more that 800 pages, (1) do i have to print all?
(2) What is Cat A?
I'm having problem in getting a place to stay, (3) I want to know if I get studio flat will that be fine or a share flat? someone with 3 bedrooms house living alone offered me to move in with them along with my husband when he comes, will that be accepted? what does the homeowner have to show has a prove?
(4) they ask for employee letter, what do they have to write in the letter?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:57 am

You don't have to print all,just print for like 10 pages for each month covering your length of relationship or being apart.
Cat A is one of the ways of meeting financial requirement,Google appendix FM SE,read about it and then ask specific question not clear to you.
3. The letter will state your employment,how long you've been working, type of employment and your annual income by adding your income in 6 months or 12 months. Read about it as advised,so you understand a bit of what it's all about.
4. Studio flat is fine,as long as you have tenancy agreement preferably with tenancy over 6 month, you might need inspection report, stating the accommodation is big enough for 2 of you.
Your present accommodation is fine too provided you'll have a room exclusive for your use and hubby,they can give you the mortgage papers and property deeds, they can write a letter that a room will be for your exclusive use and inspection report states the property won't be overcrowded should your hubby lives there.

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:55 am

Thank you

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:55 pm

I have finally got a place for us,
I want to know which documents i have to notary (Certified) i have only notary my passport.
who can get to check for my documents?

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

i finally meet all the requirements but i want to
I want to know which documents i have to notary (Certified) i have only notary my passport, do I have to notary my wedding certificate?
who can get to check for my documents before I submit them?

philemon_bodiba

Post by philemon_bodiba » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 am

You don't need to notarise any document. Plain copies would be fine.
Pa

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:54 am

Even my wedding certificate?

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Thank you very much

Filima
Newly Registered

Post by Filima » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello,

I'm still collecting all documents for the sponsor visa for Zimbabwean, but my husband's english test appointment is on the 28.03.15 and the result it may take 2 weeks, like the TB result took 2 months.
but I want to submit the application form before April changes and the fees. I want to find out few things please.
my question is,
1. Do I have to wait until he complete the english test and get the result before submitting the form?
2. Do I have to have all documents before submitting?
3. https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk is this the real (genuine) website for the visas?
4. is it best I complete the form and pay the fees or is best if he does?
5. which option is the best, to print the form and complete or to do it online via the website above, the one I provided?

I'm sorry if I am being a pain.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 am

Filima wrote:Hello,

I'm still collecting all documents for the sponsor visa for Zimbabwean, but my husband's english test appointment is on the 28.03.15 and the result it may take 2 weeks, like the TB result took 2 months.
but I want to submit the application form before April changes and the fees. I want to find out few things please.
my question is,
1. Do I have to wait until he complete the english test and get the result before submitting the form?
2. Do I have to have all documents before submitting?
3. https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk is this the real (genuine) website for the visas?
4. is it best I complete the form and pay the fees or is best if he does?
5. which option is the best, to print the form and complete or to do it online via the website above, the one I provided?

I'm sorry if I am being a pain.
I think it makes sense to have all your documents ready before online submission,you only have 2 weeks or thereabouts to submit documents if you pay online and submit the application.
You can complete the form and pay if that will make it easier,all he's got to do is to then print over there and sign it.
I don't know about your country, but there's no option of printing and filling, you need to do it online.
Yes,the website is correct,you'll register his details like he's the one doing it,you can fill it without submitting until you're ready but I think it shouldn't be more than a month or two,not very sure about that.