ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB test for Tier 2 Dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

db666
United Kingdom

TB test for Tier 2 Dependent

Post by db666 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:48 am

Hi folks,

After a bit of reading around, I have found that along with other documents, we also need to submit a TB report to the VFS. My question is: does my spouse need this report *after* she submits the form and pays the amount or can this test be done anytime? Would it be ideal to have a TB report in hand before booking an appointment?

Thanks much,
db666

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: TB test for Tier 2 Dependent

Post by poper » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:57 am

As per my understanding your dependent's visa will be refused if he/she does not submit a TB Test report along with the Visa application form.

Thanks
Poper
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:32 am

what OP is asking is if she can get the test after submitting the form online and booking appointment, not actually submitting the form to visa application center.
yes the test can be done anytime, preferably before u book for the appointment as the tb test appointment may not be availble in shorter duration of the application submission appointment.

db666
United Kingdom

Post by db666 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:24 am

Great, that's what I needed to know. Thanks.