ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa - Application Form Problem

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kamy100
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa - Application Form Problem

Post by kamy100 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:40 pm

I filled in a family visitor visa form on behalf of my mother in law this morning, she is hoping to come and visit us from Pakistan.

I filled the form in, confirmed it, made payment and also booked an appointment for her to visit the Visa Processing Centre on Monday.

She has to take a printed copy of the application form. I noticed that when I print the completed form or download it as a PDF it is missing some of the details that I had put onto the online form.

In the visit family section I had put details of her 2 daughters, 4 Grandchildren, 2 Sisters and Brother. When I print the form, all it shows is her 2 daughters and 1 sister. I doubled checked before submitting and I definitely had added details of everyone.

More importantly in the additional information box at the end of the online application form I had added some vital details. Again this is not coming out on the printed copy.

I am worried that the ECO won't get to see all of these details and that her application will be rejected. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.