ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:11 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam all. Just a big congrats to everyone who got there visa's yesterday. May Allah swt keep you all very happy! please do make dua for everyone else.
A quick question, should i be concerned about all my email correspondents from UKVI have been referring to me with a completely different name? My name is Ibrar, but every email i received from them referred to me as Ibogaa?
Hey if you have submitted it correctly on your behalf then I dont think its anything to worry about ?
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm

gucci9 wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Salam all. Just a big congrats to everyone who got there visa's yesterday. May Allah swt keep you all very happy! please do make dua for everyone else.
A quick question, should i be concerned about all my email correspondents from UKVI have been referring to me with a completely different name? My name is Ibrar, but every email i received from them referred to me as Ibogaa?
Hey if you have submitted it correctly on your behalf then I dont think its anything to worry about ?
i get what your saying bro, but its not a small error in my name its a completely different name theyve been addressing me with.
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Ibbzy wrote:
gucci9 wrote:
i get what your saying bro, but its not a small error in my name its a completely different name theyve been addressing me with.
First of all dont call me 'bro' BRO!
Im a women ok?
Got that
All I was saying is that in your application if you have submittred it correctly then you can just say not my fault kinda thing.
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:30 pm

mashaAllah congrats guys!
roger354 - Can you list all the paperwork you sent please? Also, in your CAT D letter of source of savings, what did you mention in there? Thanks

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Hey if you have submitted it correctly on your behalf then I dont think its anything to worry about ?[/quote]

i get what your saying bro, but its not a small error in my name its a completely different name theyve been addressing me with.[/quote]

First of all dont call me 'bro' BRO!
Im a women ok?
Got that
All I was saying is that in your application if you have submittred it correctly then you can just say not my fault kinda thing.
[/quote]

Sincere Apologies, didnt look at your profile. neither am i saying you said anything wrong. OK!?
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Yes, you should be concerned and should have done something sooner. What if they've mixed up your application with someone else's?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:44 pm

my wife sent a declaration by her brothers that £31,000 was a wedding gift from him and he does not want the money back. I included two bank statements one of her brother showing the money leaving his account and a second one of my wife showing the money going into her account.
i would say that few of bank statements were scanned.She emailed me those copies.i also admit that we lost most of our communication,most of viber chats and whatsapp chats got deleted so i used a app for android to make fake whatsapp chats and i used inspect element function to change the dates on our emails lol.
i will post my documents list later.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:49 pm

akhan47 wrote:We have appealed the second refusal (refused because only 3 bank statements were submitted and didn't have gross annual salary on letter from employer). Same solicitor who we used for the case.

Submitted appeal in October, deadline was March 9. We received a hearing for May 21st last week.

Got married in June 2012. Our daughter will be 2 at the end of this month.
Are you paying the solicitor more to handle the appeal case? It was his fault the visa keeps getting refused, seems like he's never handled a visa applications before otherwise he wouldn't have made the foolish mistake of not meeting immigration guidelines.

How often do you go Pakistan to see your daughter and wife?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Applicant's Introduction Letter
Online application (x2)
Appendix 2
Biometrics (when done)
Current Passports
Two Passport Sized Photos (x2)
English test certificate
Tb certificate
sponsors passport copy
certified copies of barclays bank everyday saver statements illustrating savings of 62,700 pounds
certified copies of barclays current account statements
certified copies of barclays bank accounts at a glance statements
certified copy of p60
letter from employer
copies of wage slips
official copy of land registry illustrating ownership
copy of council tax bill
house inspection report
copy of western union receipts illustrating sending money to applicant
copy of airline ticket illustrating trips to aplicants country by sponser
statutory declaration by brother stating that he gave 31,000 pounds as wedding gift and doesn't want it back because it's a gift
Evidence establishing genuine relationship including 20 photos together,wedding invitational card,screenshots of facetime,whatsapp,viber,emails and skype.
Marriage Certificate (nikahnama) original and english translated.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Heys guys jus a quick question ... My husband submitted his online application on monday and he still hasnt recieved any emails to say its been passed to the bhc ... Anyone knw why this might happen and should i be worried however he did recieve a txt frm gerry to say that they have forwarded it to the bhc ... So they still havent recieved it ?

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Shreen check your spam folders, you should get two emails from islamvisainfo saying documents received at BHC islamabad, or maybe they havent received your documents because of some hold up at gerry.

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:13 pm

Sallamx everyone

Is there anyone who applied spouse visa wit a category A in karachi in the mid of January 2015? Please share ur updates as im so stressed no updates on my application :(
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Congrats everyone who got their visas.
Just wanted to share a good news with u all that I got my visa yesterday too.. So happy...
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:58 pm

KSAli wrote:Congrats everyone who got their visas.
Just wanted to share a good news with u all that I got my visa yesterday too.. So happy...
Congratulations KSali! Can u share ur timeline and from which city u applied? Thanks
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Thank you all once again .. I gotta admit my case was weak and yes indeed everything is in Allah's hand!! Tickets have been booked already ..hell yeahhhh

Anybody who applied recently should wait for at least 8 weeks before escalating.. Inshallah we all will get visa eventually .. my duas are with you ..

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Shreen wrote:Heys guys jus a quick question ... My husband submitted his online application on monday and he still hasnt recieved any emails to say its been passed to the bhc ... Anyone knw why this might happen and should i be worried however he did recieve a txt frm gerry to say that they have forwarded it to the bhc ... So they still havent recieved it ?
You should receive an email from Islamabad aswell once they have your docs (usually the second working day).. your email is the only way they'll get back to you once your application is processed.. you sure you have given them the correct email ??

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:58 pm

If I were you, I would definitely contact them and ask for an explanation. You cannot ignore a name mistake. My wife was granted her visa today and visa sticker also has my name on it. What if they print your name wrong on the visa sticker ??? Please take it serious

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:02 pm

Congrats to you too .. great feelings eh :)

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 pm

H4mid wrote:Thank you all once again .. I gotta admit my case was weak and yes indeed everything is in Allah's hand!! Tickets have been booked already ..hell yeahhhh

Anybody who applied recently should wait for at least 8 weeks before escalating.. Inshallah we all will get visa eventually .. my duas are with you ..
Heyy, you say your case was weak.. Whu was it weak.lol :)
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
H4mid wrote:Thank you all once again .. I gotta admit my case was weak and yes indeed everything is in Allah's hand!! Tickets have been booked already ..hell yeahhhh

Because I didn't provide communication evidence and apparently there's been someone who's visa was rejected solely on that. I also had 3 blank payslips .. means I didn't get paid for that period as well as my bank balance was very low.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:56 pm

H4mid wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:

Because I didn't provide communication evidence and apparently there's been someone who's visa was rejected solely on that. I also had 3 blank payslips .. means I didn't get paid for that period as well as my bank balance was very low.[/quote

Marshallah your very lucky.. Nwaii congratulationss!!x
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Good Evening Brothers & Sisters

Can any one please put the sample of Employment Letter explaining Salary and other stuff , if it is possible.

Does HR Department have to write them letters or Operation manager or Contract manager can write it as well ?

I am planning to attach Employment Letter , Payroll Letter , Payslips cover letter with attached Payslips (6 Months). It will also mention that Holidays will be paid.

I will have bank statements till from 1 October till 30 March ( Which will show 6 months Salary ). I will also print out statements till 10 April from Branch and Stamped as i am not sure they don't provide letter but only stamp it. Is it ok ?

Regarding marriage, I am getting married next month. But it is arranged marriage and In forms do we have to mention, Date we met ? how often did we meet ? What should i write there ? Or Should i leave it blank and explain it in Sponsor letter ?

Also i will be applying in Category A, It is asking about annual income. Should I mention Annual income till 30 march 2015 the latest? which does cross 21000 pounds ?

Which documents should be attested from Foreign office in Pakistan ?

I will also provide Tenancy Agreement Plus Landlord letter that he is ok with my wife to live with me and also Estate Agent Letter.
It is two bedroom Flat and i live alone in it. Do i have to show Property Inspection report ?

It will be great if Any successful applicant private inbox me and help me out in filling form for My spouse settlement application.

Regards

Ramos

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 am

daddoo110 wrote:
Congratulations KSali! Can u share ur timeline and from which city u applied? Thanks
Applied (from Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April 2014
Re-applied: 6th June 2014
Refused: 21st November 2014
Appealed: 8th December 2014
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th February 2015
RFC: 10th March 2015
Collected: 10th March 2015
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:32 am

DOUBLE POST$
Last edited by roger354 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:39 am

Ramos wrote:Good Evening Brothers & Sisters

Can any one please put the sample of Employment Letter explaining Salary and other stuff , if it is possible.

Does HR Department have to write them letters or Operation manager or Contract manager can write it as well ?

I am planning to attach Employment Letter , Payroll Letter , Payslips cover letter with attached Payslips (6 Months). It will also mention that Holidays will be paid.

I will have bank statements till from 1 October till 30 March ( Which will show 6 months Salary ). I will also print out statements till 10 April from Branch and Stamped as i am not sure they don't provide letter but only stamp it. Is it ok ?

Regarding marriage, I am getting married next month. But it is arranged marriage and In forms do we have to mention, Date we met ? how often did we meet ? What should i write there ? Or Should i leave it blank and explain it in Sponsor letter ?

Also i will be applying in Category A, It is asking about annual income. Should I mention Annual income till 30 march 2015 the latest? which does cross 21000 pounds ?

Which documents should be attested from Foreign office in Pakistan ?

I will also provide Tenancy Agreement Plus Landlord letter that he is ok with my wife to live with me and also Estate Agent Letter.
It is two bedroom Flat and i live alone in it. Do i have to show Property Inspection report ?

It will be great if Any successful applicant private inbox me and help me out in filling form for My spouse settlement application.

Regards

Ramos
Get the HR department to write the letter.

The letter should include the lenght of your employement(since when u been working there)type of employment(permanent?agency?fixed term contract etc)the period ovee which you have been paid the level of salary relied upon in the application, also get the letter on company letterhead paper,don't forget council tax bill, and also get the housing inspection report done.
You need to get your nikahnama attested by foreign office in pakistan.Dont forget to get the nadra marriage certificate if you getting married in pakistan(this doesnt apply in azad kashmir).
in the form if you chose arrange marriage i think u can just write that u met first at her house etc be truthful.
Regarding the bank statements printed copies with bank stamp and bramch manager signatures are enough, i submitted printed statements with just the bank stamp and it was enough.
make sure your payslips and bank statements are not older than 28 days.
The annual income you will mention on the form is the same mentioned in your employer letter, your Human resource deo should know about ur annual income, good luck