ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vary Application from FLR FP to FLR M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Vary Application from FLR FP to FLR M

Post by Miangee » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi all members

I am writing this for my brother to get best advice from you guys

My brother was student and has married 6 months back with British Girl
he was applied FLR FP last month as we were short of 2 payslip and my brother visa was running out as well

Now her wife has got 6 payslips and statements in hand my brother application is still pending with Home office so I believe that we can vary FLR fp application with flr m application. just want to know the procedure plz

we just need to fill up new flr M form singed and send with covering letter to home office as all original documents are with them already or there is any specific form for varying application like change of circumstance

what about the fees we need to send new fees with flr m again and ask for the refund of last fees

what about the biomatircs he has done that last week for flr fp application when we send new application will he need to give biomatrics again or they will use first one.

lastly will home office intimate us by sending letter that application has been varied

any one share the experience or senior may plz shed on these .

thanks

Miangee

Re: Vary Application from FLR FP to FLR M

Post by Miangee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi plz help to give answers
May I know jut procedure that how to of vary application
Thanks

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi
Any one plz answers the above
Or is that really difficult and unknown situation for my brother that no one knows what to do
Any senior plz plz

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:54 pm

You may vary a valid application at any point until a decision. You will need to send an FLR(M) completed with the specified documents as required. The fee that should be taken is any difference in the two fees. The cover letter should ask for a variation and give the reference number from the acknowledgement letter of FLR(FP).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ILR10YEARBASIS

Post by ILR10YEARBASIS » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:02 pm

what you need to do is , fill in FLRM application form and writing a covering letter addressed to FLRM postal address.
in that letter you need explain about your previous application and attach any letters ( photo copies ) you received regarding your FLR FP application.
You will have to record new biometric information.
Make sure you send them all relevant documents needed to support your FLRM application.

how long ago you applied for FLR FP , please share time line.

hope it helps

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi thank you very much for your reply
I can understand now just one more thing we should pay full fees for flr m again and can ask refund for fees of flr FP to avoid any confusion as I read in board here that otherwise some time they send application send back as invalid due to fees is not full etc
What's ur opinion what should He do
And we just need to send two more payslip with statement covering full 6 month wage slip bank transfer as all original documents is already with home office

We have submitted online 4 payslips and can print that again along with two more so all 6 now for flr m just want know will they accept online payslips or needs to put company stamp and singed on payslips

Kerryhos
Newly Registered

Post by Kerryhos » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh . My wife is British. Would you mind clearing up a few questions for me please.

(Summary : I came to the uk as a student in sept 2009. I'm married to a British citizen: April 2014 , finished uni : sept 2014, applied FLR FP: sept,2014. Refused FLR fp: Jan 2015. Appealed in FTT, refused in sept 2016. Applied to UTT for permission to appeal. Refused 21st NOV,2016. Applied a fresh online FLR FP 4th Dec, 2016 (within 14 days), sent all docs by post on 22nd Dec ,2016 (within 15days).

1. My wife is meeting the financial requirements. we will be ready to apply for FLR M at the beginning of Feb 2017.
2. Are we able to 'Vary' our application FLR FP to FLR M?

3. As I need to Vary' our application from FLR FP to FLR M , I would like to know if there Is any way I can be an overstayer?

4. For FLR M, do we have to show any 'insurmountable obstacles'?

5. If we are refused from FLR M , what is the next step ?

Thanks in advance.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards