ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing P60+Evidence of lawful residence during the 5 years

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RedMoon

Missing P60+Evidence of lawful residence during the 5 years

Post by RedMoon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi All,

I am an EU citizen who would like to claim Treaty Rights as a worker for a certain period. I have a HO Registration Card but no Permanent Residence Card.

I have a contract of employment to prove a start of employment and P45 for the end of employment. I also have P60 for all but one year (one year missing).

Would it be enough to send the contract and P45 to show continuity of claiming Treaty Rights and residence for the whole period of employment?

Or shall I send what I've got with regards to P60s? -I am worried that this would point the attention to the missing P60 (although my employment was indeed continuous).

Big thanks

LilyLalilu

Re: Missing P60+Evidence of lawful residence during the 5 ye

Post by LilyLalilu » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:48 am

Maybe get an employment history from HMRC so they can see that you were indeed working in the year for which you don't have the P60.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

RedMoon

Post by RedMoon » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:34 am

Is that really necessary or a contract to evidence the start of employment and P45 to show the end of employment would be enough?

RedMoon

Post by RedMoon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:58 am

Any help anyone. Please help me with that as it causes me a bit of uncertainty. One line answer can be enough. Big thanks.

martin54

Post by martin54 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 pm

You don't have to worry.call for your employment history and that is enough to proof you exercise your right

RedMoon

Post by RedMoon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi martin54,

Thanks for a reply. However, the question is slightly different: will a contract to show the start and P45 to show the end be enough? Yes/no?

Only if not your suggestion would need to be exercised. (for some reasons I need to put an application quickly so I wouldn't want to wait for HMRC or former employer unless I absolutely have to).

RedMoon

Post by RedMoon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 pm

any help anyone?