ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra needs details of last 2 employers?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gethsmp
Newly Registered

Integra needs details of last 2 employers?

Post by gethsmp » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:13 am

Hello

I have received approval under HSMP, and I am now preparing for EC. I have been given an Integra screen verification form, which I understand would usually ask for details of my last 1 year of employment.

The form that they have given me asks for details of my last 2 employers, regardless of the period. This now scares me as I have worked with my current employer for 4 years, and the one before that might not be able to verify!! Please advise if I should just provide the latest employer details.

Thank you

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:12 pm

You need to provide the employers details for the past 1 year.

gethsmp
Newly Registered

Post by gethsmp » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:15 am

I collected application forms from the local VFS office, and their HSMP Integra verification form is a bit different than what is on the website:

http://ukvisas.integrascreen.com/Inform ... /Home.aspx

They have removed "Last 2 employer details for the past 1 year" and just mentioned " Details of last 2 employers".

This is really confusing. If they want me to give details of who my employer was 4 years back, there might be a problem, as they will not disclose salary details!

Please help, I need some advise.

Solaris
Newly Registered

Post by Solaris » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:19 pm

if you got problem with 1st employer, still you would need to provide his detais because they will easily be able to track your earier employement record from existing employer. Better to give all valid details rather hiding for any no reason. :)