ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:26 am

KSAli wrote:
daddoo110 wrote:
KSAli wrote:Congrats everyone who got their visas.
Just wanted to share a good news with u all that I got my visa yesterday too.. So happy...
Congratulations KSali! Can u share ur timeline and from which city u applied? Thanks
Applied (from Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April 2014
Re-applied: 6th June 2014
Refused: 21st November 2014
Appealed: 8th December 2014
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th February 2015
RFC: 10th March 2015
Collected: 10th March 2015
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

Hey can you confirm why you were refused both times?
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:49 am

Hey

Does anyone have a link from where I can escalate my case?
I tried from the ukvi website but I just got a generic reply that it's waiting to be assessed by the ECO.

Thank you
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:47 am

Appeal was submitted on the 16th February, today 12th March appeal fee of £140.00 has been taken out of my account, what happens next?
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:05 am

Hello All,

Just a quick question, I have read on some persons timelines the status of 'Initial preassessment and online verification conducted' is this received through a status request or does BHC send an email automatically?

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Sallam Everyone

I have a quick question i just received an email from ISLAMvisainfo today afternoon! I m little bit confused to read
this mail can anyone explain to me please? what does this mail means and how long its going to take more? Thanks

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will conclude your case as soon as possible and we will email you when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted again when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so.

We apologise for this delay. Please avoid making any travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm

daddoo110 wrote:Sallam Everyone

I have a quick question i just received an email from ISLAMvisainfo today afternoon! I m little bit confused to read
this mail can anyone explain to me please? what does this mail means and how long its going to take more? Thanks

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will conclude your case as soon as possible and we will email you when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted again when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so.

We apologise for this delay. Please avoid making any travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

When did u apply ? And where frm ?

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Sallam Everyone

Category A

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Shreen wrote:

When did u apply ? And where frm ?
I applied 19th of January 2015 At Karachi (Biometric)
Category A

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:22 pm

It basically means ...Further checks are being carried out.

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 pm

gucci9 wrote:

Thanks Alot Gucci9! Do u have any idea how long will it take to complete this further checks?
Category A

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:50 pm

salma123aslam wrote:Appeal was submitted on the 16th February, today 12th March appeal fee of £140.00 has been taken out of my account, what happens next?
Hello on what grounds were you rejected?

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 pm

daddoo110 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Thanks Alot Gucci9! Do u have any idea how long will it take to complete this further checks?
Hello daddoo, i received the same email on 11th february from islamvisainfo@fco.co.uk and on 9th march my visa was stamped, long as your paperwork is legit and you pay your taxes you will be alright, it can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:00 pm

sean2606 wrote:Hello All,

Just a quick question, I have read on some persons timelines the status of 'Initial preassessment and online verification conducted' is this received through a status request or does BHC send an email automatically?
Hey sean, the only emails you ill get from BHC are the documents received email and at the end when your visa is processed and inshallah granted they will send you one email saying your visa has been processed.
you can get all these other updates by emailimg them through their website by providing gwf number date of birth etc of applicant, hope this helps.
EDIT: this is why salma123aslam got rejected
wage amount does not match bank payment. Wage was £302.25 got paid £302.7
Last edited by roger354 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:02 pm

shfh7815 wrote:Hey

Does anyone have a link from where I can escalate my case?
I tried from the ukvi website but I just got a generic reply that it's waiting to be assessed by the ECO.

Thank you
How about you read previous 2-3 pages of this forum? I posted about how to escalate ur case.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:21 pm

roger354 wrote:

Hey sean, the only emails you ill get from BHC are the documents received email and at the end when your visa is processed and inshallah granted they will send you one email saying your visa has been processed.
you can get all these other updates by emailimg them through their website by providing gwf number date of birth etc of applicant, hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply roger354. Blimey for that much of a difference they rejected a visa. I am stressed now, as I am the same boat, our company pays by Standing Order which is a fixed amount and the accounting software can occasionally calculate a different net amount depending on the tax paid for that week by about +/- 20p :( :( :(

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Thank you soo much Roger354! Can u tell me your timeline and from where did u applied? Do u have any idea why they sending this kinda mail?
Category A

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:31 pm

daddoo110 wrote:Thank you soo much Roger354! Can u tell me your timeline and from where did u applied? Do u have any idea why they sending this kinda mail?
One more question Roger354 Did u asked them for a update on ur application or they sent u by their own?
Category A

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

daddoo110 wrote:
daddoo110 wrote:Thank you soo much Roger354! Can u tell me your timeline and from where did u applied? Do u have any idea why they sending this kinda mail?
One more question Roger354 Did u asked them for a update on ur application or they sent u by their own?
Hello, i applied on 8th december from islamabad. I used to ask for updates every week.

@sean Bro you shouldn't worry leave it to Allah now, let me tell u something on one of my bankstatements, half amount of payslip was paid on friday and the remaining money was put into account after 4 days but i still get the visa.Just pray n hope for best

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:46 pm

roger354 wrote:
daddoo110 wrote:
Hello, i applied on 8th december from islamabad. I used to ask for updates every week.

@sean Bro you shouldn't worry leave it to Allah now, let me tell u something on one of my bankstatements, half amount of payslip was paid on friday and the remaining money was put into account after 4 days but i still get the visa.Just pray n hope for best
Thanks you Roger354 Please share your timeline and the delayed mail u got after asking for an update? Im so stressed :?
Category A

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

@daddoo

Please can you list the documents you have submitted?

Thanks

nervous1
Newly Registered

Post by nervous1 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:56 pm

sean2606 wrote:
roger354 wrote:

Thanks for the reply roger354. Blimey for that much of a difference they rejected a visa. I am stressed now, as I am the same boat, our company pays by Standing Order which is a fixed amount and the accounting software can occasionally calculate a different net amount depending on the tax paid for that week by about +/- 20p :( :( :(
salaam reading this am worried too i applied 8 weeks ago going to ask for a update on monday. i get paid cash in hand but one of my payslip my wage was 310.20 but i deposited 310 and when i realised the change in salary on the payslip i deposited this extra 20p but 2 weeks later i did explain this in the introduction letter do you think this will be a problem. all amounts match just this 20p was deposited at a later date

may allah grant all our visas and reunite us with our spouses ameen.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:02 pm

wage amount does not match bank payment. Wage was £302.25 got paid £302.7[/quote]

Thanks for the reply roger354. Blimey for that much of a difference they rejected a visa. I am stressed now, as I am the same boat, our company pays by Standing Order which is a fixed amount and the accounting software can occasionally calculate a different net amount depending on the tax paid for that week by about +/- 20p :( :( :([/quote]

salaam reading this am worried too i applied 8 weeks ago going to ask for a update on monday. i get paid cash in hand but one of my payslip my wage was 310.20 but i deposited 310 and when i realised the change in salary on the payslip i deposited this extra 20p but 2 weeks later i did explain this in the introduction letter do you think this will be a problem. all amounts match just this 20p was deposited at a later date

may allah grant all our visas and reunite us with our spouses ameen.[/quote]

heyy i Think if you have explained this then you should be fine
(if the reason is genuine)

Good Luck!

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:09 pm

roger354 wrote:
daddoo110 wrote:

Thanks for the reassurance roger, all we do is just pray and hope for the best, but things like these just keep playing at the back of ones mind :(

nervous1
Newly Registered

Post by nervous1 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:13 pm

thank you gucci good luck to you to. and yes the reason is genuine i am on a fixed rate but my net changes due to tax deduction changes. my boss doesnt really keep up with this so i have to look out for the change and inform him.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Sean, don't worry...just look at h4mid he didn't provide any communication evidence but mashallah he still got the visa inshallah u ill get urs too, i know this phase is so stressful and tough but hold on n u ill have a positive outcome.