ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ielts (as a proof of english language knowledge)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

billi3333
inactive

Ielts (as a proof of english language knowledge)

Post by billi3333 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Hello

I'm thinking about applying spouse visa in few weeks or a month time. I'll be enclosing my Ielts test alongside my application (as a proof of english language knowledge). I've done my Ielts last year I just want to know will it be fine to submit existing Ielts after 6th of april as I've heard about Selt testing centres or do I need to repeat it if I apply after 6th of april? Thank you

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Ielts (as a proof of english language knowledge)

Post by Zee ali » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 pm

billi3333 wrote:Hello

I'm thinking about applying spouse visa in few weeks or a month time. I'll be enclosing my Ielts test alongside my application (as a proof of english language knowledge). I've done my Ielts last year I just want to know will it be fine to submit existing Ielts after 6th of april as I've heard about Selt testing centres or do I need to repeat it if I apply after 6th of april? Thank you
If u pass your Ielts on or before 5th april 2015 than u can use it till 5th of November 2015.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided