ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Guide :: HSMP Rejected :: After Verification Checks

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siqbal

Please Guide :: HSMP Rejected :: After Verification Checks

Post by siqbal » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please Guide :: HSMP Rejected :: After Verification Checks / Fuel Trip <<<<<<<<<<<<

Dear Fellows,

I am in deep trouble. Following are the timelines of my application:

Reference Number: 2068xx
Date of Reference Number Assigned: 5th February, 2007
Points Claimed: 85

The initial processing of my application was done on 28th February and after that it was sent for Verification Checks. On 3rd May 2007, British High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan performed verification checks through telephone. Then around 15th May, I came to know from Home Office representative that the results of verification checks were not too conclusive so they are going for Further Verification Checks. Further verification checks (home office called it as Fuel Trip) means that people from BHC will visit the employer and will verify the information. So on 4th July 2007, two people visited my office and met with my Human Resource manager. One of the person was British National. They took each and every piece of information from Human Resource Manager. My HR manager is kind lady and she informed me that she has satisfied them very much.

Now, today, I received email from Home office that my HSMP application has been processed and I can arrange a courier to collect documents. I called home office and the representative informed me that my HSMP application is REJECTED. Then I talked to caseworker of my application and she that they rely completely on the information I supplied and feedback from local British High Commission. She informed me in the Further Verification Checks report, it is written that the salary figures informed by the employer do not match what candidate has mentioned in his application! So, this is the reason for rejection..!!

I talked to my HR manager and she replied that she has given each and every information 100% correct and precise. She told me that she could have done mistake which has a very rare chance as whole accounts is based on SAP (a very mature, well established and error-free software system).

Now can anybody please tell me what to do? Should I go for review? In case of review what should I say? How can I can convince that there is some confusion during the further verification checks and all the information is 100% correct and true.

Is there anyone who is in the same situation? Or applied under this kind of situation?

BTW: Is this possible to get the detailed information about my verification check using “freedom of informationâ€

makon

Post by makon » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:02 pm

yes, you can ask them for detailed result of the verification checks

call them and ask how to make the request

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Please Guide :: HSMP Rejected :: After Verification Chec

Post by pantaiema » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:19 pm

If U believe that they make a mistake then go for review

[quote="siqbal"] >>>>>>>>>>>>> Please Guide :: HSMP Rejected :: After Verification Checks / Fuel Trip <<<<<<<<<<<<

Dear Fellows,

I am in deep trouble. Following are the timelines of my application:

Reference Number: 2068xx
Date of Reference Number Assigned: 5th February, 2007
Points Claimed: 85

The initial processing of my application was done on 28th February and after that it was sent for Verification Checks. On 3rd May 2007, British High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan performed verification checks through telephone. Then around 15th May, I came to know from Home Office representative that the results of verification checks were not too conclusive so they are going for Further Verification Checks. Further verification checks (home office called it as Fuel Trip) means that people from BHC will visit the employer and will verify the information. So on 4th July 2007, two people visited my office and met with my Human Resource manager. One of the person was British National. They took each and every piece of information from Human Resource Manager. My HR manager is kind lady and she informed me that she has satisfied them very much.

Now, today, I received email from Home office that my HSMP application has been processed and I can arrange a courier to collect documents. I called home office and the representative informed me that my HSMP application is REJECTED. Then I talked to caseworker of my application and she that they rely completely on the information I supplied and feedback from local British High Commission. She informed me in the Further Verification Checks report, it is written that the salary figures informed by the employer do not match what candidate has mentioned in his application! So, this is the reason for rejection..!!

I talked to my HR manager and she replied that she has given each and every information 100% correct and precise. She told me that she could have done mistake which has a very rare chance as whole accounts is based on SAP (a very mature, well established and error-free software system).

Now can anybody please tell me what to do? Should I go for review? In case of review what should I say? How can I can convince that there is some confusion during the further verification checks and all the information is 100% correct and true.

Is there anyone who is in the same situation? Or applied under this kind of situation?

BTW: Is this possible to get the detailed information about my verification check using “freedom of informationâ€
Pantaiema

Post by 1971 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:36 pm

Dear Siqbal,

It maybe possible that the HR Manager gave a wrong salary detail and hence HO make their decision based on that. If you request for the verification checks, I doubt that HO will release a copy to you. I think you should apply for a review stating clearly that all the evidences provided are true to your knowledge of presentation and state all evidences that you have included in your application. Also state that you signed the 'True Representaion of Information' on the form and that you feel that your personality has been joepardised based on the HO stating that you gave a wrong representation and information about your application.You have to do this before the 28 days expiration of your right to review.

You need to act fast. If you don't try, you don't get.

Best of luck.

gordon

Post by gordon » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:30 pm

While you can request the information the BIA hold on your case, the request, I think, stipulates a processing time of a few weeks, so you may not want to rely on that information in formulating your request for review before the four-week window expires. AG

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:07 am

@gordon, @1971, @pantaiema, @makon

Thank you all for your valuable suggestion...

I will appreciate if there are more suggestion and guidance from senior members... I really need them.. :!:

Any link to some previous good review request will be highly appreciated..

Thank you all..

Regards,
S.I

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:27 pm

Dear Fellows,

My Review Request has been rejected. Home Office stick to the report sent to them by British High Commission. :( :(

Thank you all of you for your support and guidance. :) :)

I have a question for all the forum members. Now, as I am thinking of launching fresh HSMP application, I doubt whether I can apply for HSMP again or not ..!! Am I eligible to apply again for HSMP?? Under HSMP Guidance, page # 7 & 8, point number 45 to 47, especially 47, which is..

“47. Evidence that was checked and found to be false on a previous application will not be accepted on subsequent applications. Evidence found to be false is likely to lead to closer scrutiny of later evidence received from the same source.â€

kundan
Newly Registered

Post by kundan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:43 pm

The best thing will be to get hold of verification report from BIA, if you haven't got yet.
the address for getting this is
Data Protection Unit
Lunar house
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY
You have to send £10 fees and a proof of your address (utility bill) along with your request.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:14 pm

A lawyer could also be a good option in a situation like this, they could put a review together for you and it might carry more weight than if you prepared it yourself.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 pm

siqbal
The point here is that you need to prove that their allegation is wrong.
In you new application then you have to address and most importantly "EVIDENCE" that their allegation is wrong.

Just to make you sure that they have no reservation against you as they did not know you as well. So if you could convence them that they have made a mistkae then you will get thorugh. It have been reported on this fourm, some people get approved afetr appying 3 times

[quote="siqbal"]Dear Fellows,

My Review Request has been rejected. Home Office stick to the report sent to them by British High Commission. :( :(

Thank you all of you for your support and guidance. :) :)

I have a question for all the forum members. Now, as I am thinking of launching fresh HSMP application, I doubt whether I can apply for HSMP again or not ..!! Am I eligible to apply again for HSMP?? Under HSMP Guidance, page # 7 & 8, point number 45 to 47, especially 47, which is..

“47. Evidence that was checked and found to be false on a previous application will not be accepted on subsequent applications. Evidence found to be false is likely to lead to closer scrutiny of later evidence received from the same source.â€
Pantaiema

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:09 am

It might be best to apply next year so that you won't be using the same previous earnings documents that you submitted in your first application.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm

The rules change in February...he may not qualify after this.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:45 am

Dear "VictoriaS", "purplepple" and "pantaiema", thank you so much for your reply.

@@ pantaiema

You are right about the evidence, and I will certainly include some evidence to prove them that they were wrong.. Actually, I am waiting for the Verification Report (Under Freedom of Information Law). I am not sure how much details will there be in report, I am hoping to get enough information to prove that some mistake or confusion let my case down. Hopefully, i will get report in 3~4 weeks time and will update you about whats written in it.

Folks, Any more suggestions..???? Senior Fellows...??????????

1971....?????
Gordon..???

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:04 am

Hi siqbal,

I am in the same boat. Dunno what to do :(

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:48 am

siqbal wrote:Actually, I am waiting for the Verification Report (Under Freedom of Information Law). I am not sure how much details will there be in report, I am hoping to get enough information to prove that some mistake or confusion let my case down. Hopefully, i will get report in 3~4 weeks time and will update you about whats written in it.
Subject access requests are meant to be made under the the DPA, not the FOIA. If the SAB receive a request made on the basis of the latter, rather than the former, they may not be obliged to honour the request. AG

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:09 am

@@@ Gordon

Thank you Gordon for your reply..

Regarding Verification Report, the request was made to DPU (Data Protection Unit) of Home Office. They also charged me 10 pound fee for the report. However, I have yet to receive the report.

@@@ cdraina

Its sad to hear about you.. Can you please inform us the details of your application? Did you tried the second attempt..???

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:08 pm

With new application attach all the prescribed evidence of earnings and highlight this in the covering letter:
- incme tax return for tax year 2007
- wages slips for 12 months
- bank statment of 12 months
- certificate from the employer - giving detail of gross and net salary paid for each of 12 months and certifying that net salary has been paid through bank account no---------
Attach additional evidence
- certifcate from banker certifing credit of salary in your account
- bank statement of the employer
- a certificate from Taxation Offier certifing filiing of return of tax year 2007 and its assessment under section 120 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:11 pm

1971 wrote: Also state that you signed the 'True Representaion of Information' on the form and that you feel that your personality has been joepardised based on the HO stating that you gave a wrong representation and information about your application.You have to do this before the 28 days expiration of your right to review.
Your personality. So he is not funny anymore?

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:51 pm

SYH wrote:Your personality. So he is not funny anymore?
LOL, I think the OP meant "character" or "reputation", rather than "personality".

Although I could also see where some of these HO scenarios would lead one to generally stop laughing in life, if/when the persons involved are truly innocent of such accusations.
PROUD to be part of the 2008 European Capital of Culture

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:11 pm

EdgeHillMole wrote:
SYH wrote:Your personality. So he is not funny anymore?
LOL, I think the OP meant "character" or "reputation", rather than "personality".

Although I could also see where some of these HO scenarios would lead one to generally stop laughing in life, if/when the persons involved are truly innocent of such accusations.
Thanks for the clarification but its not a defamation case for the OP.
HO is entitled to makes its own determination if they had published it to 3rd parties like this board, then thats defamation of character.

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Yes, I had gotten the definite impression that "1971" meant the OP's reputation, specifically and only with regard to any further attempts to obtain a Visa, might be damaged.

I agree that his/her public reputation would remain unbesmirched.
PROUD to be part of the 2008 European Capital of Culture